The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warnning issued for illegal content in my Forum

3 posters

Go down

Warnning issued for illegal content in my Forum Empty Warnning issued for illegal content in my Forum

Post by yogi4 August 31st 2008, 11:46 am

With all Respects it is to tell that i had been issued warning for the illigal content in my forum bt i dont know what was illegal in it.
I have been posting the links of Animes in my forums which are hosted on diffrent file hosting websites & these animes are not copyrighted yet so it is not the violation of terms & services bt i was given time of 5 days for removing dat illigal content but i dont know what is it pls help me & how to tell the Administrator of Forumotion abt it.

Last edited by yogi4 on September 8th 2008, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
yogi4

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Warnning issued for illegal content in my Forum Empty Re: Warnning issued for illegal content in my Forum

Post by Guest August 31st 2008, 11:48 am

Yes, it is illegal Smile

Back to top Go down

Warnning issued for illegal content in my Forum Empty Re: Warnning issued for illegal content in my Forum

Post by Guest August 31st 2008, 12:00 pm

All the downloads need to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi4 August 31st 2008, 12:27 pm

But here is this website very oldd of forumotion which have the same content as mine & even have warez content bt its still running
Its url is-http://ultimatedbzv5.forumotion.com/forum.htm
yogi4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2008, 12:28 pm

To report a forum, please read this tutorial => [LINK]

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi4 August 31st 2008, 12:32 pm

No m not reporting about that forum bt i was saying to check the diffrence with my Forumm website and there website i mean we r giving the same thing bt still i was warned i want to know the way 4rm all u ppl to run my website with all this stuff that m currently having without violating the terms & services of Forumotion just like the website i above mentioned is doing.

Thankig you & with regards
yogi4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2008, 12:33 pm

If your forum was the one caught, then you are the one who needs to take action. We can't do anything about the others forums. They will be dealt with when they are reported, but in the meantime, I think you have more important things to be worrying about, don't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi4 August 31st 2008, 12:35 pm

But pls suggest sumthing to how to mantain my website with all these content m really seeking ur help
yogi4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2008, 12:36 pm

Like I said, all the downloads need to go. And anything else your not sure about.

Better safe than sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi4 August 31st 2008, 12:39 pm

But the priority of my website is for providing dwnlding links & if i will gonna remove them then my website will be as good as dead as the people cum there for all that stuff only & if i remove them then no traffic at my website will be there Shit
yogi4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2008, 12:42 pm

Then perhaps you should have read the Terms of Service before you agreed to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi4 August 31st 2008, 12:47 pm

yeah i had readen them but there was not anything mentioned about download things it was only der that copyright material would not be allowed but there is no copyright material that i had posted der too:(
yogi4

Back to top Go down

Post by kurasano November 1st 2008, 11:53 pm

hm...i oso want to know y is this no copyright anime are labeled illegal..care to explain? admin or mods perhap..

what about other widely shared videos/movies? like smallville or prison break/lost/house?
kurasano

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetheart1 November 2nd 2008, 10:17 am

First of all you need to understand the notion of copyright..Every image has a copyright...and a copyright holder...i don't know why you think your anime don't have a copyright...thats just wrong....Someone drew them....someone owns them...someone owns the copyright to them...

So in answer to Kurasano...They are illegal because yogi4 doesn't hold the copyright to them and doesn't have permission from the copyright holder to offer them...so that makes it illegal.

I'm not a Mod or Admin here..i just joined...but i am the Admin of a very large copyright education forum.I hope i've explained the concept clearly enough for you.

Maybe you need to find another idea for a website other than illegal dl's silent
Sweetheart1
Sweetheart1
Forumember

Female Posts : 146

http://copyrightcorner.aforumfree.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down