The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium Themes at Premium Styles

+10
Nessa
Cherry Blossom
RCMZ
Blaster
Doctor Inferno
Splytte
iMys.Coder
Christos
RikaComet
Jalokim
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Premium Themes at Premium Styles - Page 2 Empty Premium Themes at Premium Styles

Post by Jalokim September 22nd 2008, 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

As mentioned before ... I have finally opened my private theming site.
Premium Styles is now open for requests... I don't want to make a giant entrance cos I won't be able to handle the incoming theme requests... I know of many members who already signed up for a theme, so I expect the first week or 2 to be hectic.

But nonetheless ...

I now declare Premium Styles OPEN

Premium Styles
Your source for premium themes

Just a notice to all ... I place Html pages on high priority, so if you just need a Html page I will complete it sooner than a theme. All price lists and all security issues and regulations are found on the site.
Just to remind you guys again, All requests are completed via Pm or e-mail on the premium styles site.
Use the forum to discuss issues, and wait for your themes.

Enjoy
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Premium Themes at Premium Styles - Page 2 Empty Re: Premium Themes at Premium Styles

Post by yukisnowflake September 28th 2008, 12:16 am

I know but I afraid that he make price will go up if I ask for it. So, I rather wait and see the already made. The price is good and very affordable.
yukisnowflake
yukisnowflake
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Premium Themes at Premium Styles - Page 2 Empty Re: Premium Themes at Premium Styles

Post by shadin_007 September 28th 2008, 12:39 am

1 Question ...
If i buy one of your themes will that theme be sold once again? ... any option to choose so that it can be only mine
shadin_007
shadin_007
Forumember

Language : malayalam,arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte September 28th 2008, 12:42 am

It depends if the theme is resellable, or unique.. Confused

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by yukisnowflake September 28th 2008, 12:49 am

I think it SHOULD NOT 'resellable',
yukisnowflake
yukisnowflake
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim September 29th 2008, 9:32 pm

shadin_007 wrote:1 Question ...
If i buy one of your themes will that theme be sold once again? ... any option to choose so that it can be only mine

If you order a custom theme no other person will be able to use that theme!

if you order a resellable theme from the gallery , you pay less, because the theme is resellable ... but if you really like one of the resellable themes, you can buy out the copyrights for it....

when this happens, the theme will be removed from the resellable section, and you shall be informed which other forums have bought this theme before... this is so you know how many copies are out there. I can't remove those theme because people before you rightfully ordered the theme, but no one else will be able to buy it. So it is possible to copyright a resellable theme.

@yukisnowflake ... I will be adding more themes into the gallery at low prices. So soon there will be more choice. I launched the service so early because of the requests option. You can always send me a Pm on premiumstyles asking about price... if you have a budget ...of lets say 30$ then i can make something just for you for 30$ ... don't be afraid to ask.

don't forget about the html pages ... a nice html page is a great opening for your forum... it automatically looks more professional and could attract more members. don't neglect this choice.

remember there is always something like negotiation.
cheers
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 29th 2008, 10:25 pm

hum, I have a budget of 80$, make me a HTML page!

That is the message that you will get soon once i decide what forum to settle in to. I cant wait!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos September 29th 2008, 11:23 pm

Hey,

I suggest you register if you want to request a theme, since its easier by PM^^

Regards,

Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 30th 2008, 12:29 am

haha too late, already requested a Web Site that will hopefully total at around 70$, just need to get conformation from jalo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim September 30th 2008, 2:48 pm

All confirmed, and its an exciting project... can't wait to sink my teeth into it.
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitePoint September 19th 2009, 5:11 pm

Nice site!
WhitePoint
WhitePoint
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1206
Language : Romanian, Spanish, English, Catalan and a little French

http://www.our-time.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2