The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

submit button

Go down

submit button Empty submit button

Post by tempus November 27th 2008, 11:23 pm

hi im tryin to make a recruitment page and was wondering if anyone could help me with this button

<font face="Tahoma">
<input type="submit" value="Send" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #808080 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; BORDER-TOP: #808080 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; BORDER-LEFT: #808080 1px solid; COLOR: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #808080 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #800000"></font></p></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</form><br><br><br><br>

i want it set so that when you click the button it emails me the question answers and redirects you to the website all help welcome
tempus
tempus
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

submit button Empty Re: submit button

Post by Guest December 1st 2008, 5:45 pm

Hmmmmm the best way to do this is to use something like Jotform,

Incredibly easy to use, style and it gives you 3 lines of codes to use at the end of it all,

I would recommend you use the tutorial before creating your form however there is a section on the bottom right of the screen which allows you to divert to a "Successfully Sent" page after they have posted their questions etc, The email will then be sent to your email Smile

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down