The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues about the laws

3 posters

Go down

Issues about the laws Empty Issues about the laws

Post by tawy March 15th 2007, 9:33 am

guys i am consulting you before i put anything in my forum

can i put some programs in my forum by the way all these programs are downloaded freely from the site of the manufacturing company some are complete and some are trials but i will definetly not put any crack in my forum?

forum will be to a greater extent medical do am i allowed to put links of medical sites and am i allowed to put links of medical books (most of them are free and some i payed for it)

please i am waitin for your answer
tawy
Forumember

Male Posts : 40
Language : Arabic (very well) and English

http://fomscu.forumsline.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Issues about the laws Empty Re: Issues about the laws

Post by tawy March 15th 2007, 9:40 am

also about the songs in my country once a singer publish an album he/she puts it in his/her site (of course with some tags and loss of quality but it is downloaded freely this matter also happens in arabic movies am i allowed to put these kind of stuff
tawy
Forumember

Male Posts : 40
Language : Arabic (very well) and English

http://fomscu.forumsline.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristou March 15th 2007, 9:50 am

please avoid double posting, use the edit button.

If these programs, films, music etc. are copyrighted, it's forbidden to put it in your forum
Tristou
Tristou
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather March 15th 2007, 12:01 pm

Hello,

If the programs you want to add are free copyrited or free downloadabel for trial session or are on shareware and goes with the terms of service of editboard you can! same think for links you want to add in your forum.

Be carful, because by signing the charter of Editboard you committed yourselves respecting the law as all the rules which manage our forum. Your failure with the rule induced the immediate and final deleting of your forum.

cordially
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down