The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the

3 posters

Go down

I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the Empty I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the

Post by Batista March 18th 2007, 12:19 pm

I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the newer version as the default one and they can switch it to the old on manually but the defalut is the new one
Batista

Male Posts : 23
Language : arabic

http://mazikano.all-forum.net

Back to top Go down

I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the Empty Re: I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the

Post by The Godfather March 19th 2007, 10:25 am

hello,

Exclamation To have an answer to your question, thank's to delate some contain of your forum to be in conformity with the law and the terms of service of editboard!!

this due to no respect of the laws and legislations in strengths about the royalties, illegal music download, illegal movies download, etc…) especially in your topics "مازيكانو أفلام " and "مزيكانو أغاني "

We remind you that by signing the charter of Editboard you committed yourselves respecting the law as all the rules which manage our forum. Your failure with the rule can induce the immediate and final deleting of your forum.

cordially
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the Empty Re: I want to make the editor in quick replies and topics the

Post by Cornelia July 6th 2007, 4:55 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down