The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop my moderators posting on locked threads?

4 posters

Go down

Stop my moderators posting on locked threads? Empty Stop my moderators posting on locked threads?

Post by Guest February 3rd 2009, 6:19 pm

How can I disable my moderators posting on threads that I locked?

Back to top Go down

Stop my moderators posting on locked threads? Empty Re: Stop my moderators posting on locked threads?

Post by Master Marc February 3rd 2009, 7:34 pm

Hello Pogosheep00,
Go to Admin Panel>General>Categories and forums>Forum Permissions Control>Choose Forum's name>Write topics or messages>Select Administrators.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Stop my moderators posting on locked threads? Empty Re: Stop my moderators posting on locked threads?

Post by Nelsaidi February 3rd 2009, 7:49 pm

He said to stop them posting in locked threads, not to stop members posting AT ALL...
Nelsaidi
Forumember

Male Posts : 508
Language : English

http://forum.erepublik.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn February 3rd 2009, 7:58 pm

Pogosheep00 wrote:How can I disable my moderators posting on threads that I locked?
I don't think there is anything in the admin panel to allow for this.
How about you tell the mods. NOT to post in locked threads, and if they don't respect what the Admin says, they lose their Mod permission?! novel concept...i know.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 3rd 2009, 8:05 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2009, 6:17 pm

Psi-chotic! wrote:
Pogosheep00 wrote:How can I disable my moderators posting on threads that I locked?
How about you tell the mods. NOT to post in locked threads, and if they don't respect what the Admin says, they lose their Mod permission?! novel concept...i know.

A little harsh maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn February 4th 2009, 9:39 pm

Pogosheep00 wrote:
Psi-chotic! wrote:

A little harsh maybe?
No, I don't think so.
I'm speaking from experience of being both a Mod and an admin. If my admin had told me not to post in a thread she locked, I wouldn't have gone against her wishes. As it turned out- out of 5 mods I was the only one left with any powers after the other mods abused theirs...so...
it's your forum though. You "run" it how you like.
I'm getting too off topic here.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down