The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?)

+25
BlindingAngel
Riley
Xiso
Cornelia
Chatz
TommyDnB
TigTrivers
dragonintel
Lady Vala
jh
Master Marc
AngelofMusiikki
Rok
Xiroas
Runescape4
ImProviser
WickedSoul
ParadiseKid
CANADIEN
Tarogasini
Fusion
Caihlem
TODD$TER
Nessa
NikiNovocaine
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What did you think about the Twilight movie?

Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Left1132%Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Right11 32% 
[ 15 ]
Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Left114%Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Right11 4% 
[ 2 ]
Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Left1117%Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Right11 17% 
[ 8 ]
Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Left1113%Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Right11 13% 
[ 6 ]
Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Left1134%Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Right11 34% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 47

Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Empty Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?)

Post by NikiNovocaine February 6th 2009, 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm going to be honest, I absolutely hated the Twilight movie. And before anyone jumps to conclusions, yes, I did read the books and they were pretty good with the exception of the last one but I won't get into that. Anyway, there were a few reasons I couldn't stand the movie.
1) Some of the most important parts were either completely cut out or they were cut short.
-Seriously, if you haven't read the books and you've seen the movie, when the second movie rolls around and you go see it something might be in there that relates to the first but they didn't add it in the first movie, how are you going to understand what's going on?

2) A lot of people say they're not happy with the actors, not me. I've watched Kirsten and Rob in other movies and they were great. The person I'm bugging about is the director, after all she does tell them what to do. She's a great director, example, Lords of Dog Town, Thirteen, so on, but I honestly don't think this was her style of movie...

And last but not least

3) The music, the Twilight theme appears to be a piano, seeing as, of course, it was played through out the entire movie. It really annoyed me. The "theme" was just someone hitting the same 5 notes over and over again. That kind of repetition for an hour and some does not go over well with me.

Now I know a lot of people won't agree with me as a lot of the people, I noticed, were narrow minded when they went to see it and keep saying it was great just because it has romance and it's based on they're favorite book, no offense by the way, I'm not saying anyone's dumb or anything. Just please take the time to put aside the delicious boy (-_-) and the fact that it's one of your favorite books, and think, was the movie really that great?

So love it or hate it, you tell me, and tell me why you loved it or hated it.
NikiNovocaine
NikiNovocaine
Forumember

Female Posts : 33
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?)

Post by Chatz April 7th 2009, 2:41 am

I read the first two books before watching the movie and I have to agree with Niki, a lot of the important parts in the book arent in the movie and if they are they are cut real short. One part that annoys me is that it focuses on something so boring like sitting in a diner and eating. No one wants to watch a girl eat her food or do some homework. They could have taken out the boring parts and replaced them with the parts that everyone likes.
Chatz
Chatz

Female Posts : 9

http://chitter.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?)

Post by Cornelia April 30th 2009, 9:53 am

Lady Vala wrote:I watched the movie while I took a break from reading the first book....

I'm not intersted in Twilight anymore. I mean come on. Sparkling vampires? O____o Not my kind of vampire movie. >_<

LOL, I think you'd be a good girlfriend for my brother (a real purist), if you were living at the same location. Just hearing about vampires who sparkle instead of dying when exposed to sunlight made him not want to watch the movie.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 30th 2009, 1:38 pm

Well, you got to admit it that for UnDead's, their pretty lively & fertile ))
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok May 12th 2009, 1:44 am

Caihlem wrote:Well, you got to admit it that for UnDead's, their pretty lively & fertile ))

Exactly. Plus, what kind of vampires are not affected by the sun?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiso May 12th 2009, 9:40 am

Trust me, I promise I'll watch it this weekend! It's blu-ray and I haven't seen it yet!
Xiso
Xiso
Forumember

Male Posts : 463

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 20th 2009, 1:07 am

C0R3 wrote:Trust me, I promise I'll watch it this weekend! It's blu-ray and I haven't seen it yet!
Oh,that's too bad...Am not going to sell out the best parts of the movie, fufufu .

But trust me,this is a must-watch show,lol.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley May 31st 2009, 1:49 pm

I haven't seen it but i looks and sounds really bad.
Riley
Riley

Male Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 31st 2009, 4:04 pm

Riley wrote:I haven't seen it but i looks and sounds really bad.
No it doesn't, ouou .

Trust me,you have to see this show.It's a great movie,

~Note: Don't judge a book by it's color , Wink
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindingAngel May 31st 2009, 4:23 pm

I love and hate it, nice story, bad romance
BlindingAngel
BlindingAngel
Forumember

Male Posts : 214
Language : Tagalog, Visaya, Chinese(slight)

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 June 1st 2009, 10:42 pm

I have never seen Twilight before so I can't really say any.
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonH7125 June 3rd 2009, 4:13 pm

I have to be honest and I really struggled with the film. It seemed to take ages to get into the main action of the storyline.Simon
SimonH7125

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmj14 June 3rd 2009, 5:05 pm

I just loved the first movie of twilight, but there's something missing and can't find it any where. Might as well wait for the second movie to come. Maybe it will show the missing part over there.

Regards,
kjmj14
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795

http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funni June 14th 2009, 4:40 pm

Message deleted and member banned
funni
Forumember

Language : england

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2