The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litigations?

4 posters

Go down

Litigations? Empty Litigations?

Post by Gregory_Bourne February 8th 2009, 4:21 am

You have a juridical or moral problem with a forum ? Fill in its address and complete the form. After validation, an email will be sent to the administrators of this forum.

I have a complaint, or as I should say, a litigation against one of the hosted forums. The nature of the matter is critical and I wish to remain completely confidential as I would normally be destroyed for even making a report about the forum I wish to file a litigation against. If this litigation system only sends an email to the Administrations of the forum, I will not continue to report. What exactly does it mean when it says that? The Administrators of the forumotion.com website or the Administrators of the website I'm reporting?

I have a critical issue and have lost my own community because of it. I sincerely urge an Admin to contact me as soon as possible via email so I can discuss this matter further.
Gregory_Bourne

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Litigations? Empty Re: Litigations?

Post by MrMario February 8th 2009, 4:23 am

You will need to contact Typlo with this matter hes an admin here that can help you with this problem.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 February 8th 2009, 5:16 am

Read this litigation thread.
However if you wish to talk to a forumotion representation, talking to Typlo (the admin) he is the man to talk to about.

PS. Typlo doesn't come here on weekends Wink

However, if this is meant to be a 'support' request, it should of been done in the 'Other problem's' section Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 8th 2009, 9:12 pm

Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down