The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Personal Domain using

4 posters

Go down

Question about Personal Domain using Empty Question about Personal Domain using

Post by EMO March 16th 2009, 1:24 pm

Hello there.
I am here with some questions.

1. Is it possible to use my personal domain ? I mean, if i want to run my forum by my personal domain ? And, if possible, can anyone help me by my cpanel ? I want an Admin staff help me about this. Cause, i had try at before, and i wasn't able to do that Sad

2. I am wonder to see, my pm is disabled O_O Normally i don't use pm. But, why my pm is disabled ? o_O

3. May i get a play to discuss with an Admin team personally ? I need it separately.

Well, some one please ans me, and thanks in advance Smile
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,

Back to top Go down

Question about Personal Domain using Empty Re: Question about Personal Domain using

Post by Sanket March 16th 2009, 1:36 pm

1)
Spoiler:

2)
Spoiler:

3)
Spoiler:
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Question about Personal Domain using Empty Re: Question about Personal Domain using

Post by EMO March 16th 2009, 4:35 pm

Hello sanket Smile
Glad to see you again Razz I think, you are from India. So, kaise ho mere bhai Smile
Sorry id its against of rule to talking another language.

Hey, thanks for your kind help. And i am going to see them now Smile

And second one, if i want you use my cpanel access page to run my forum by my personal domain, would you please like to help me this way ? If you don't mind Smile

And spam ? me ? lol i am browsing 123 websites. And no one said me this that i can spam by pm lol But its ok, if i did, i don't know, and sorry for that, if i really made spam.

And third one was a mistake to understanding Smile i wanted some one from Admin team use my cpanel and help me to add my personal domain to run my forum with that.

So, i wanted to use my pm. But i saw, its disabled.

Is it possible to enable my pm ? And i can say, if you see, i am making spam, then you can banned me from forumotion site as well.

Thanks again, and going to see those links what you have posted here Smile
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 16th 2009, 4:38 pm

Sorry, your PM's cannot be enabled again.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO March 16th 2009, 4:49 pm

Ok, np. I don't need it.

But, hey, i have checked it out. And i have read it at before. I can't do what the Admin posted there. In my domain page, there are no option like, "DNS management"

It has an option to make subdomain and it has unlimited space with 50 mail accounts.

I have looking on it, but, there are no option like that. And if i make a subdomain, then it is asking me, if i want add a site with this subdomain. But, there are no DNS option Sad

Can you please see my cpanel ? And how can i send you the access page, if you can help me ? May i get your e-mail address to send it ?
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 16th 2009, 4:51 pm

Sorry, you can PM typlo about the issues regarding domains.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO March 16th 2009, 5:05 pm

But, how can i pm him ? I wanted to do it, but i saw, my pm is disabled. Since 7 months i haven't use pm here. And i have used it with Sunny bro for the last time. And now, its disabled.

Some one please use my cpanel and help me to run my forum by my person domain. Please Sad
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 16th 2009, 5:34 pm

Okay, did you contact your domain provider & ask him how to do it along with the tutorial posted.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO March 16th 2009, 6:21 pm

Yea, i have. But, they said, there are lots of boards in my cpanel access page. And i can make one board from them. But, i love forumotion. And i want my forum with forumotion site.

I wanted pay for it to make my forum by forumotion, but i don't have a paypal account, and my country doesn't support net purchase, so i have payed to a local company to buy a domain and hosting it.

Anyway, i am trying to use my domain and run my forum by it, but there are no option like that tutorial.

And i had have a look on this tutorial at before 7 months. And now, i am trying to do it, but don't know, if there are any other option Sad

And there are another option like this tutorial in my ACP

* Connect to your user account on the site of your domain name provider, and go to the DNS management.
* Check that the chosen sub-domain is not already used.
* In the generally entitled field "source", "origin", or "alias" enter the prefix of sub-domain (i.e. "Forum" if you want to use the sub-domain forum.my_domain).
* In the generally entitled field "destination" or " target host ", enter the original url of your forum, adress.my_forum.
* You will maybe have to inform the TTL (Time To Live): give the maximal possible value.

I can't follow them. Cause, my cpanel doesn't match with this or that tutorial Sad

I know a lots of website to make a forum. But, i believe, only the forumotion has some great options even, its great than vbulletin.

If possible, please use my cpanel and add my subdomain to my forum please. I want my forum from forumotion booooooo
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO March 17th 2009, 3:13 pm

bump
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 17th 2009, 6:01 pm

I will bring this topic to the attention of Typlo, but i doubt he will be able to help you out immediately because of the current updates. However, he will reply once he gets time.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO March 17th 2009, 8:08 pm

Well thanks.
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO March 19th 2009, 4:23 pm

Bump Smile
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by randyc March 22nd 2009, 7:25 am

Hey EMO ... just wondering if you were able to get your personal domain setup with your forum. I am having the same problem setting up my domain, and need assistance as well. Please let me know if TYPLO has got back to you, as I am waiting for a response from him as well.

Thank You
randyc

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO March 22nd 2009, 6:08 pm

hehe lol ok

I think, Typlo is busy now with all of new updates and problems.

But,m wishing, hi will help us to enjoy more with forumotion Razz

I am also waiting Razz Sanket bro said, he will inform to Typlo about this.

So, Waiting >>> Waiting >>> Waiting
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 22nd 2009, 6:12 pm

Typlo doesn't come online on the weekends. Only the Weekdays. So you will have to wait till Monday.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down