The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Problem with Personalised after Forumotion Update

2 posters

Go down

Big Problem with Personalised after Forumotion Update Empty Big Problem with Personalised after Forumotion Update

Post by Guest March 18th 2009, 1:43 pm

I have an RPG forum and my members have iconic money in their profiles. These personal profiles used to be able to be customised only by me and the moderators. After the yesterday's update, members can change the value of their money and moderators can't. I can customise them only from the admin panel (no from the members' profiles). I have gone to admin panel but it is same as it was when I have created the personalised profiles.
This is a really big problem for me as members now increase their money. I need your help as fast as you can, please.
Thank you very much in advance!

Back to top Go down

Big Problem with Personalised after Forumotion Update Empty Re: Big Problem with Personalised after Forumotion Update

Post by Sanket March 18th 2009, 1:47 pm

Go into the profile field, select moderator as to who can change the field or a admin for the timebeing.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Big Problem with Personalised after Forumotion Update Empty Re: Big Problem with Personalised after Forumotion Update

Post by Guest March 18th 2009, 1:57 pm

I have done that. I think that this is a techical problem -not something that I can do by my own....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 18th 2009, 2:06 pm

So just wait till its fixed.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2009, 2:26 pm

Who can take care of this?
I'm sorry for this but it is a really big problem for my forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n March 19th 2009, 2:49 pm

I believe only the techs can sort this out. All you can do is wait.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 19th 2009, 4:28 pm

You might want to post this issue here

I will lock this Topic

>>Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down