The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

+142
Spuds Mum
Lizzard
TT_05_Stang
testerone
Clan_MLW
Interlink
trimspa
Goku
fiza
my4madmin
dxb4616
dashey
Bling
Dello
Nina
Sophieen
Angelic
Andrea_mne
xaphania
minal
ifswm
Cano_uk
johnod
neukrotiva
sheree
Vibhor
forumarab
Richardr
Redsun
anthonym05
LinDsaY__
Mistress Jezzabel
vvw
shotta
Cyber Dome Prez
Made
loren
wi7chy
sameer
T__________T
Itazuk
MrMario
HelperT
RAZAK913
ronald
Ompet
geri1994
Coco
the killer anna
alxz310
Home_Depot
iceangel
BB_Brona
endless013
musket
t2008y
Stoke
kjmj14
Lee Tamotsu
AutoVidin
CJ
Bad Wolf
noob256
Forgotten
timsmrs1
Lizzie
Sky
eagle8x
Brad38
Mariko21
skouliki
preston713
taropower
hurricane_drake
Miko_Angel
SpiritWind
rasskul
Blofeld
croscorpion
wednesday
kylesmummy06
wow99
Wolf-Spirit
geosep
Misery_Kitty
David2
Aftermath
Tashnz
rapidlynx
mostlycichlids
Lady Orihime
bob8972
DarkDemon
HBX210
Brandon
fisherboy7
Donut
xxxVIPERxxx
Franchise
Ape
blang1
Schockwave
Carryn
tieucongchua124
asif4gls
Mae
Cb Hr
AdminBesede
Jade Undone
GreatMazinga
Ryuku
ZX
Soggy
fkn0wned
Tammer
Dezza
akashic
JulieG
kreativeflow
smilie fan
ClaraZ25
scristib
Huma
KingOfSports
commando
MummyM
Moldienut
EMO
tonyv
incredible_fear
Don_FixYBoys*
Doctor Inferno
billy_d_kidd
seraphim
w1ngs0fate
pat123456
MPants
LUDAKLUDI
spiritcharms
magicm00n
Shadow
146 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 Empty [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Shadow March 19th 2009, 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear Forumotion members,

Corrections are underway and our technicians are doing their best to fix your issues.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
-----------------------------------

To make it clear, and to list the last bugs, your messages should only contain :

Arrow Your forum address,
Arrow The browser you use,
Arrow Your forum version.
Arrow A clear description of your issue (with a screenshot if possible).

If you see that the issue has already been posted, please do not post it again!

-----------------------------------

I might not be able to answer all posts, but be sure that all your issues are forwarded to techs.
I'll give you a regular updates on the fixes that have been made Wink

Last edited by Typlo on March 19th 2009, 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by sameer March 24th 2009, 10:23 am

sameer wrote:1) Thnx button still not working
[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 R111o

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 R2222

( i hope this is in the right place)

No reply for this Sad
sameer
sameer
Forumember

Language : English

https://www.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by MummyM March 24th 2009, 1:59 pm

MummyM wrote:Trying again for the 4th time

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.parents-are-us.com
phpBB II
Internet explorer

< class="" height="25"> shows where tites should be on home page and portal

Thank you

Have been trying to screen print to show you the problem, but it wont let me.
Please some-one help!

Please help??
MummyM
MummyM
Forumember

Female Posts : 54

http://www.parents-are-us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the killer anna March 24th 2009, 2:34 pm

the killer anna wrote:forum: http://www.iamrevolution.net
version: phbb3
browser: all different ones

some users have complained that they cant send visitor messages on other people's profiles, they gave me a screenshot.

textbook wrote:Nooo my screen looks like this:

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 Nooo

added to this: friend's keep disappearing off friend's lists.
the killer anna

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 24th 2009, 3:24 pm

www.spiritcharms.co.uk
PHPBB3
firefox.

Friends on the new profiles keeps disappearing, have to keep adding the same one's all the time, but they go again the next day or soon after.
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Female Posts : 289

http://spiritcharms.nice-topics.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBesede March 24th 2009, 4:05 pm

Can anyone please tell me how to hide profiles from guests?
I've turned on the advanced profile options, now everyone can acces profiles. Im sure there's an option to hide them, I just cant seem to find it Shit
AdminBesede

Language : Slovenian

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 March 24th 2009, 4:33 pm

All the text in my posts including the information in the post personalized profiles has gone bold. scratch

Sorry, this was my fault and I figured out the problem.

Last edited by Brad38 on March 25th 2009, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shotta March 24th 2009, 4:54 pm

i will like too know when the + and - will be fixed in post bcus what is the point have this opition trun on if it's not workin proper..since this implated i never see it in post only on this board..so when will it b fixed for all members that can't see it...bless
shotta
Forumember

Male Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Cb Hr March 24th 2009, 4:57 pm

Coco wrote:
Cb Hr wrote:with new version all Croatian signs like čćžšđ now looks like ľ ©️ ą
please fix that
Ima da se načekaš do sveto "nikad" taj problem se vuče mjesecima, dobrih pola godine !
they will fix that soon Smile
Cb Hr
Cb Hr
Forumember

Male Posts : 170
Language : Croatian/English

http://www.clubpenguin-hr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn March 24th 2009, 6:06 pm

AdminBesede wrote:Can anyone please tell me how to hide profiles from guests?
I've turned on the advanced profile options, now everyone can acces profiles. Im sure there's an option to hide them, I just cant seem to find it Shit
Go to Users and Groups> special rights and change the PROFILES option to members.

--------------------------------
It appears the birthdays and zodiac are fixed!
:wouhou: Thanks!
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon March 24th 2009, 8:10 pm

Soggy wrote:
This is a trankwell green theme glitch. When I view someones profile. The title is partly hidden.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 Untili10

I hope this gets sorted soon Wink

When is this going to be fixed? How do I fix this?
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 24th 2009, 8:16 pm

Also ive just noticed that messages in the new profiles, cant be deleted... or hidden
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuk March 24th 2009, 10:32 pm

Mine isn't fixed...its still on page 8.
Itazuk
Itazuk

Male Posts : 17
Language : English, Japanese, Italian, german, Spanish, French, Russian, Chineese

http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by T__________T March 24th 2009, 11:07 pm

T__________T wrote:Your forum address: http://t-tfamily.868cn.net/
The browser you use: Internet explorer 7
Your forum version: phpBB2

1 - Login pop-up
Tutorial : https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/login-pop-up-t38544.htm

Can display in a pop-up for login, to provide a fast connection for members or rapid registration for the guests.

The admin can add a personal message to the pop-up.

Here i dont know why, i set my Login pop-up yes , but not show up on my forum. ( Forum Version phpBB2 )

I have many opption is not show up on profile.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 2viihrt

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 2lvialy

Please give me the way to get it. study

I want my Warning bar, and all my opption to show up.

Sorry for bother, i wish admin saw my post...Please give me the way study
T__________T

Male Posts : 15
Language : chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by vvw March 24th 2009, 11:15 pm

First of all, thanks for all the updates - I for one really appreciate all the effort that has gone into this.

I posted this in the suggestions forum, but I really see it as a glitch in the programming that the redirect takes us to a user-unfriendly location, so I think it needs to be in this topic too:

When a reputation point is given, we are taken to a "your vote has been counted" screen, which asks if the user wants to be taken back to the topic or to the forum.

If select "return to topic" we are taken back to the first post of the topic (not very user friendly, especially if the user just gave a point to post number 56).

Instead it should either:

a. Automatically take the user back to the post which just earned a reputation point instead of showing the "your vote has been counted" screen (preferable option)

OR

b. Offer to to take the user back to the post that they just gave a reputation point to.

Pretty please?
vvw
Forumember

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 9 Empty Bump!

Post by Lizzie March 25th 2009, 12:32 am

Lizzie wrote:www.bearvilleguide.com
mozilla and IE
phbb2

haven't gotten an answer to this, so i'm bumping this one. thanks!
Lizzie
Lizzie
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by smilie fan March 25th 2009, 1:28 am

smilie fan wrote:Ok. Here is what I still have going on with my forum as issues pertaining to this update as of this morning. I'm not complaining, just listing what I see. I know these things will be cared for in due time I'm sure. Smile

www.chillitinchats.com
Internet Explorer 7
phpbb2 (subsilver)

Registered users is still off by one.

The friends and foes are working, but only adds friends for some members and others it does not.

Within profiles and the fields created, we somehow lost the ability to modify images to a list. The add button is missing. It doesn't allow you to add more to the list if need be.

When viewing members profiles from the home page, within the Administrate user: for profile and ban option, the ban option on mine has been fixed when I view it as the forum founder. However, when I view my member profiles, some members have the ban option for me to use and some don't. <<---This has been fixed. Thank you!

My forum's avatar gallery is only showing one category all the time, even if you choose a different category it will jump straight back to whatever category it was before.

I'm confused and need help with the comment section within profiles. Is this for the Admins or is this for members to comment on "other" members profiles?

I sure appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this update....like others here though, I can't wait until it's fixed. Smile

Thank you!
smilie fan
smilie fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by blang1 March 25th 2009, 1:39 am

The Warning meters are unaccessible via the member's profile. You have to go to the admin panel to change the meter.

http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com

ie

phpbb2
blang1
Forumember

Male Posts : 183

http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2009, 1:43 am

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I can't find anything else mentioned anywhere about this............
Since the upgrades, my "Members List" no longer displays members location column. Instead there is the column "loisirs" which I suppose is French for "hobbies". Is there a way I can change it back to displaying the location column, which is what I want back, and not have the "loisirs" column please? If not, how can I change "loisirs" into English? Everything else seems OK, though I haven't tried all the new features yet.

Thanks for any advice.

Cas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2009, 1:44 am

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I can't find anything else mentioned anywhere about this............
Since the upgrades, my "Members List" no longer displays members location column. Instead there is the column "loisirs" which I suppose is French for "hobbies". Is there a way I can change it back to displaying the location column, which is what I want back, and not have the "loisirs" column please? If not, how can I change "loisirs" into English? Everything else seems OK, though I haven't tried all the new features yet.

Thanks for any advice.

Cas

PS - came back to add my forum address - http://www.smithchat.com
Sorry forgot,

Back to top Go down

Post by Schockwave March 25th 2009, 2:01 am

Loisir is French for leisure. Mine has humor. Are all the other columns in French?
Schockwave
Schockwave
Forumember

Language : English, German, French

http://schockwave.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2009, 2:09 am

Hello Hi Shockwave,

No the other columns are all in English.......
Avatar / Username / Loisirs / Registration date / Last visit /
Number of posts / PM / Site Web

Back to top Go down

Post by Schockwave March 25th 2009, 2:19 am

Sorry, cannot help you any further, maybe someone else will have an answer.
Schockwave
Schockwave
Forumember

Language : English, German, French

http://schockwave.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Jezzabel March 25th 2009, 7:25 am

http://secretdarkeden.darkbb.com

There is a problem with my user count. I only have 17 members yet the count says I have 18. And I've checked to see if there are any waiting to be activated, there are none.

Can this be fixed?
Mistress Jezzabel
Mistress Jezzabel
Forumember

Female Posts : 96

http://secretdarkeden.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 March 25th 2009, 7:53 am

Mistress Jezzabel wrote:http://secretdarkeden.darkbb.com

There is a problem with my user count. I only have 17 members yet the count says I have 18. And I've checked to see if there are any waiting to be activated, there are none.

Can this be fixed?

Hi Mistress Jezzabel,

This appears to be a problem with everyone's forum having 1 extra member than we should. They are working on fixing this and the other bugs.

Just to let you know as well, coloured text is reserved for the moderators and admins only. Wink
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smilie fan March 25th 2009, 3:16 pm

smilie fan wrote:
smilie fan wrote:Ok. Here is what I still have going on with my forum as issues pertaining to this update as of this morning. I'm not complaining, just listing what I see. I know these things will be cared for in due time I'm sure. Smile

www.chillitinchats.com
Internet Explorer 7
phpbb2 (subsilver)

Registered users is still off by one.

The friends and foes are working, but only adds friends for some members and others it does not.

Within profiles and the fields created, we somehow lost the ability to modify images to a list. The add button is missing. It doesn't allow you to add more to the list if need be.

When viewing members profiles from the home page, within the Administrate user: for profile and ban option, the ban option on mine has been fixed when I view it as the forum founder. However, when I view my member profiles, some members have the ban option for me to use and some don't. <<---This has been fixed. Thank you!

My forum's avatar gallery is only showing one category all the time, even if you choose a different category it will jump straight back to whatever category it was before.

I'm confused and need help with the comment section within profiles. Is this for the Admins or is this for members to comment on "other" members profiles?

I sure appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this update....like others here though, I can't wait until it's fixed. Smile

>>>Any word yet from anyone as to "when" these problems will be fixed? It's been going on for about a week now.

Thank you!
smilie fan
smilie fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by LinDsaY__ March 25th 2009, 8:00 pm

hi =)

I just wonder... how to give permission to moderators to change someone's profile ( that fields )
In profile there are used to be some little boxes , and in them you could change rank or things like that. beu

If nobody don't understand at what I am talking about,I will post ss. beu
LinDsaY__

Language : ~Croatian~

http://www.hopegfx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday March 25th 2009, 8:04 pm

Ty sanket for deleting my thread...i think you will find i DID already post about the warning system in here. But due to the large amount of complaints it seems to have been overlooked??
Ok...lets start again..

I am unable to activate the warning system to allow mods to access it. Only Admin. Is there a way to remedy this please???

http://www.simplyrandomforum.com/forum.htm
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 25th 2009, 9:01 pm

Can this be fixed?

Brad38 wrote:

Can this be fixed?

Hi Mistress Jezzabel,

This appears to be a problem with everyone's forum having 1 extra member than we should. They are working on fixing this and the other bugs.

Just to let you know as well, coloured text is reserved for the moderators and admins only. Wink

@Mistress Jezzabel Bold and Color is for Staff members only, please keep with the default font.

@Brad38 Please don't moderate other members, as this is reserved for staff only if you have a problem please use the report button so that a staff member can address it Wink
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 March 26th 2009, 12:04 am

http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com
Firefox
phpbb3
Everyday on my forum, my friends list number gets lower, it used to be over 100, then it went to 70, then 40, then 35, then 29 now it's 16!!!
WTF?!?!?!? Is something wrong? Glitch???
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Male Posts : 460

http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 26th 2009, 1:13 am

LOL... talk about anti social, my members keep making friends with each other, only to think that the next day, people have deleted their friendships for some reason. The friends you make and place in your profile simply wont stay. Hope this gets fixed soon

phpbb3
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next