The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

+142
Spuds Mum
Lizzard
TT_05_Stang
testerone
Clan_MLW
Interlink
trimspa
Goku
fiza
my4madmin
dxb4616
dashey
Bling
Dello
Nina
Sophieen
Angelic
Andrea_mne
xaphania
minal
ifswm
Cano_uk
johnod
neukrotiva
sheree
Vibhor
forumarab
Richardr
Redsun
anthonym05
LinDsaY__
Mistress Jezzabel
vvw
shotta
Cyber Dome Prez
Made
loren
wi7chy
sameer
T__________T
Itazuk
MrMario
HelperT
RAZAK913
ronald
Ompet
geri1994
Coco
the killer anna
alxz310
Home_Depot
iceangel
BB_Brona
endless013
musket
t2008y
Stoke
kjmj14
Lee Tamotsu
AutoVidin
CJ
Bad Wolf
noob256
Forgotten
timsmrs1
Lizzie
Sky
eagle8x
Brad38
Mariko21
skouliki
preston713
taropower
hurricane_drake
Miko_Angel
SpiritWind
rasskul
Blofeld
croscorpion
wednesday
kylesmummy06
wow99
Wolf-Spirit
geosep
Misery_Kitty
David2
Aftermath
Tashnz
rapidlynx
mostlycichlids
Lady Orihime
bob8972
DarkDemon
HBX210
Brandon
fisherboy7
Donut
xxxVIPERxxx
Franchise
Ape
blang1
Schockwave
Carryn
tieucongchua124
asif4gls
Mae
Cb Hr
AdminBesede
Jade Undone
GreatMazinga
Ryuku
ZX
Soggy
fkn0wned
Tammer
Dezza
akashic
JulieG
kreativeflow
smilie fan
ClaraZ25
scristib
Huma
KingOfSports
commando
MummyM
Moldienut
EMO
tonyv
incredible_fear
Don_FixYBoys*
Doctor Inferno
billy_d_kidd
seraphim
w1ngs0fate
pat123456
MPants
LUDAKLUDI
spiritcharms
magicm00n
Shadow
146 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 Empty [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Shadow March 19th 2009, 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear Forumotion members,

Corrections are underway and our technicians are doing their best to fix your issues.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
-----------------------------------

To make it clear, and to list the last bugs, your messages should only contain :

Arrow Your forum address,
Arrow The browser you use,
Arrow Your forum version.
Arrow A clear description of your issue (with a screenshot if possible).

If you see that the issue has already been posted, please do not post it again!

-----------------------------------

I might not be able to answer all posts, but be sure that all your issues are forwarded to techs.
I'll give you a regular updates on the fixes that have been made Wink

Last edited by Typlo on March 19th 2009, 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by geri1994 March 23rd 2009, 3:28 pm

Why my THANKS button dont shown i activate it but still not shown what should i do
geri1994

Language : shqip

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by wednesday March 23rd 2009, 3:32 pm

get in line...hahaha. sorry
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by smilie fan March 23rd 2009, 3:35 pm

Ok. Here is what I still have going on with my forum as issues pertaining to this update as of this morning. I'm not complaining, just listing what I see. I know these things will be cared for in due time I'm sure. Smile

www.chillitinchats.com
Internet Explorer 7
phpbb2 (subsilver)

Registered users is still off by one.

The friends and foes are working, but only adds friends for some members and others it does not.

Within profiles and the fields created, we somehow lost the ability to modify images to a list. The add button is missing. It doesn't allow you to add more to the list if need be.

When viewing members profiles from the home page, within the Administrate user: for profile and ban option, the ban option on mine has been fixed when I view it as the forum founder. However, when I view my member profiles, some members have the ban option for me to use and some don't.

My forum's avatar gallery is only showing one category all the time, even if you choose a different category it will jump straight back to whatever category it was before.

I'm confused and need help with the comment section within profiles. Is this for the Admins or is this for members to comment on "other" members profiles?

Thank you!

Last edited by smilie fan on March 23rd 2009, 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
smilie fan
smilie fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 81
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Ompet March 23rd 2009, 3:35 pm

Forumpart Messed up: Registration
URL: http://elite-fighters.darkbb.com/profile.forum?mode=register&agreed=true
Problems: Fill-In Fields are VERY Small!!
I don't know what I'm using, and I'm not even sure that it was the update that screwed it up ^^ It is just that I don't think I had it before that date, so I guess it is the update!! ^^

SOLVED: The problem was in the update, but it was only to reset ALL the CSS to get it to work! Now I have a hour or two to make everything as it was before! :/ Well, thanks anyway Smile

Last edited by Ompet on March 23rd 2009, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLVED)
Ompet

Back to top Go down

Post by ronald March 23rd 2009, 5:12 pm

ronald

Language : dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco March 23rd 2009, 5:23 pm

Cb Hr wrote:with new version all Croatian signs like čćžšđ now looks like ľ ©️ ą
please fix that
Ima da se načekaš do sveto "nikad" taj problem se vuče mjesecima, dobrih pola godine !
Coco
Coco

Female Posts : 18
Language : Hrvatski

Back to top Go down

Post by RAZAK913 March 23rd 2009, 5:29 pm

Forum: www.doom-masters.forumclan.com
Skin Version: phpBB2

Problems:
Friends list names going then vanishing.

Could you fix that please
thanks
RAZAK913
RAZAK913

Male Posts : 18

http://www.theassassinators.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n March 23rd 2009, 5:36 pm

Typlo, All of my visitors message(me and my members) suddenly just disappeared. What is the cause of this?
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 23rd 2009, 5:40 pm

seraphim wrote:i've only applied the scrolling announcements yesterday, or the day before that, but now i'm not that sure, anyway.

the advance profiles now look like this

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 Evilpr10

the avatars turned out not being re-sized at all, it was just fine before then, but now its like that, over lapping and stuff, and some say that most parts of the forums are in red, i dont have a screen cap, but our forum as you can see from the image above is no where near red, and it also started from when i applied the scrolling announcements.

RAZAK913 wrote:Forum: www.doom-masters.forumclan.com
Skin Version: phpBB2

Problems:
Friends list names going then vanishing.

Could you fix that please
thanks

magicm00n wrote:Typlo, All of my visitors message(me and my members) suddenly just disappeared. What is the cause of this?
i have all the same thing as you all is there any news on any of the fixe's

i have just been in my forums and no one is happy that there friends list is not there and if they are there then the members pic's are all messed up only half of the pic shows up
Confused so Typlo what is going on ? any news on any fix so we can tell our members and update our list of bugs in out site ? ohh and just to let you know i had 30 in my friends list and now none again ? what gives ?
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by HelperT March 23rd 2009, 5:43 pm

not being able to add categorys.
timefreaks.forum-motion.com
google chrome
phbb3
HelperT

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 23rd 2009, 5:59 pm

Coco wrote:
Cb Hr wrote:with new version all Croatian signs like čćžšđ now looks like ľ ©️ ą
please fix that
Ima da se načekaš do sveto "nikad" taj problem se vuče mjesecima, dobrih pola godine !

Hello,

This is an English forum only. If you need support in another language, please check out this list to see if there is a support forum in your language.

Thanks,
-MrMario
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuk March 23rd 2009, 6:01 pm

Can't see annoucements' words/letters. Black background and black letters,
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/portal.htm
Internet Explorer provided by Dell
phpBB2
Itazuk
Itazuk

Male Posts : 17
Language : English, Japanese, Italian, german, Spanish, French, Russian, Chineese

http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 23rd 2009, 6:28 pm

Just wated to ask what site did you use for your Chinese zodiac
as i have just looked over it and im a rabbit and you dont have it on your one it says im a tiger and im not

1, Year of the Rat –1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020, 2032, 2044

2, Year of the Ox - 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, 2033, 2045

3, Year of the Tiger - 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022, 2034, 2046

4, Year of the Rabbit - 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023, 2036, 2047
this is the year i was born 1975 = rabbit

5, Year of the Dragon - 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024, 2036, 2048

6, Year of the Snake - 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025, 2037, 2049

7, Year of Horse - 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954,1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026, 2038, 2050

8, Year of the Sheep - 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027, 2039, 2051

9, Year of the Monkey - 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028, 2040, 2052

10, Year of the Rooster - 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029, 2041, 2053

11, Year of the Dog - 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030, 2042, 2054

12, Year of the Pig - 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2020, 2031, 2043

scratch
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by T__________T March 23rd 2009, 6:46 pm

Your forum address: http://t-tfamily.868cn.net/
The browser you use: Internet explorer 7
Your forum version: phpBB2

1 - Login pop-up
Tutorial : https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/login-pop-up-t38544.htm

Can display in a pop-up for login, to provide a fast connection for members or rapid registration for the guests.

The admin can add a personal message to the pop-up.

Here i dont know why, i set my Login pop-up yes , but not show up on my forum. ( Forum Version phpBB2 )

I have many opption is not show up on profile.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 2viihrt

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 2lvialy

Please give me the way to get it. study

I want my Warning bar, and all my opption to show up.
T__________T

Male Posts : 15
Language : chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by sameer March 23rd 2009, 6:53 pm

1) Thnx button still not working
[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 R111o

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 R2222

( i hope this is in the right place)
sameer
sameer
Forumember

https://www.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday March 23rd 2009, 7:47 pm

Found another issue...cant access the gallery for avvy's..it stays on actors only?
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wi7chy March 23rd 2009, 8:37 pm

forum address: http://oxford.lightbb.com/index.htm
browser: mozilla
forum version: invision
description of issue:
when a user save a post as a draft, this is what happens >>
http://www.shrani.si/f/1a/G/3soH456T/untitled.jpg

a draft is pushed to the very right of the page, so you can't publish, moderate or even delate it!
wi7chy
wi7chy
Forumember

Female Posts : 35
Language : Slovene, English, German

http://www.oxford-rpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BB_Brona March 23rd 2009, 8:50 pm

Adding Friends..
I add a friend and accept them, but then the next day I have no friends again... I don't know why... Can you help please?

Your forum address, http://chat-board.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The browser you use, Internet Explorer
Your forum version. _ phpBB2
A clear description of your issue... Above.
BB_Brona
Forumember

Female Posts : 37
Language : English, a little French

http://chat-board.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki March 23rd 2009, 9:33 pm

well ...do you have a plan ..lets say that this problem general will be fixed in 20 days , one month.....something ?

thank u
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15161
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon March 23rd 2009, 9:47 pm

profiles are still messed up
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by loren March 23rd 2009, 10:07 pm

www.generalchatforum.net
internet explorer 7
phbb 2

problems .i use blinkies in my profiles and some are showing and some arn't .please advise .

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 Snipp10

see how i'm just getting text for some blinkies,yet there all either http or img codes

and also my mods normally change the blinkies in each members profile ,but know they can't.Plz bring back this option as i can't do everything my self lol
loren
Forumember

http://www.generalchatforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tonyv March 23rd 2009, 10:51 pm

An update ...

Our forum (http://pmoworld.forumotion.com/) seems to be working pretty well. My co-admin helped me figure out how to make member profiles not visible to guests (it was just a setting in the admin panel), and the birthdays are accurate again.

The forum does still list 39 members when we have 38, and the member list shows "humor" next to each member's name in lieu of "location." I'm not sure about the amount of members issue, but I suspect the humor/location thing could also be a setting I have yet to discover.

I love the new multi-quote feature! I enabled it and plan to make extensive use of it. Thanks to the techs and others for keeping up the hard work!

Tõnis
tonyv

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Made March 23rd 2009, 11:14 pm

COMMENT BOX IN PROFILES

With the update, the Comment Box that used to be in the members' profiles for Admins and Mods to leave messages about mod actions regarding the member, has now been moved to another part of the members' profile only accessible from the Admin Panel. This prevents moderators from posting their comments and it doesn't seem very practical. Could you please put the Comment Box back to where it was before?

Thanks!
Made
Made
Forumember

Female Posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 23rd 2009, 11:15 pm

Typlo told us that they will be back up this week but we are not too sure about it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Made March 23rd 2009, 11:20 pm

Thanks MrMario! Hope they come back soon Wink
Made
Made
Forumember

Female Posts : 180

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 Empty Vote buttons not showing up!

Post by Cyber Dome Prez March 24th 2009, 1:03 am

URL: http://cyberdome.forumotion.net
Browser: Internet Explorer
Forum Version: Invision
Problem: Even though advanced profile and reputation system itself is active, the "+" and "-" buttons aren't showing up. What's the problem?
Cyber Dome Prez
Cyber Dome Prez
Forumember

Male Posts : 32

http://cyberdome.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by t2008y March 24th 2009, 5:40 am

when will any of this be fixed? i rather have not had the update (yet again) than wait 2 months for it all to be fixed. ithought the 2 months of testing it yourself would have fixed all of this? Maybe if even 2 of the updates I could see work on my site or even half way work, rather than the update screw up how my site looks, id be more patient. But waiting and playing the waiting game YET again, makes us mad and our member's mad. Rolling Eyes
t2008y
Forumember

Male Posts : 59
Language : EnGlIsH

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno March 24th 2009, 8:45 am

My forum is having a problem with the CAPTCHA

The confirmation code doesn't come up, most of the time in IE7.

http://www.geekpolice.net --- phpbb3

I have now enabled user activation since this bug is not yet fixed.
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow March 24th 2009, 9:32 am

loren wrote:www.generalchatforum.net
internet explorer 7
phbb 2

problems .i use blinkies in my profiles and some are showing and some arn't .please advise .

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 8 Snipp10

see how i'm just getting text for some blinkies,yet there all either http or img codes

and also my mods normally change the blinkies in each members profile ,but know they can't.Plz bring back this option as i can't do everything my self lol

For security purposes, HTML codes are now disabled for customized profiles.

t2008y wrote:when will any of this be fixed? i rather have not had the update (yet again) than wait 2 months for it all to be fixed. ithought the 2 months of testing it yourself would have fixed all of this? Maybe if even 2 of the updates I could see work on my site or even half way work, rather than the update screw up how my site looks, id be more patient. But waiting and playing the waiting game YET again, makes us mad and our member's mad. Rolling Eyes

We're doing our best to fix all this glitches, techs spend their entire day at the moment fixing them, I forward all known bugs reported here so please be sure all bugs will be fixed within the next days Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow March 24th 2009, 9:41 am

Doctor Inferno wrote:My forum is having a problem with the CAPTCHA

The confirmation code doesn't come up, most of the time in IE7.

http://www.geekpolice.net --- phpbb3

I have now enabled user activation since this bug is not yet fixed.

Have you got any screenshot of this issue ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next