The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2

3 posters

Go down

The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2 Empty The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2

Post by T__________T March 23rd 2009, 3:16 am

1 - Login pop-up
Tutorial : https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/login-pop-up-t38544.htm

Can display in a pop-up for login, to provide a fast connection for members or rapid registration for the guests.

The admin can add a personal message to the pop-up.

Here i dont know why, i set my Login pop-up yes , but not show up on my forum. ( Forum Version phpBB2 )

I have many opption is not show up on profile.

The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2 2viihrt

The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2 2lvialy

Please give me the way to get it.
T__________T

Male Posts : 15
Language : chinese

Back to top Go down

The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2 Empty Re: The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2

Post by Ape March 23rd 2009, 3:29 am

Hi T-T you need to ask in this post Arrow ckick here Very Happy as this thread was made just for the bugs in the site from the updates and plz make sure you give your site address so the admins can see the site there self Very Happy
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19151
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2 Empty Re: The problem aftre update, and the Login pop-up is not show up Version phpBB2

Post by MrMario March 23rd 2009, 3:41 am

Thanks ape man

Therefore I will lock this topic now

=>Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down