The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7 or any IE versione

+2
bambiy
Leo-illy
6 posters

Go down

my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7  or any IE versione Empty my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7 or any IE versione

Post by Leo-illy March 24th 2009, 2:42 pm

hello everybody ..i have so so serious problem...my site is not opening with any kind of InterNet Explorer
any versione internet explorer v6 or v7 or even then new v8 ..i have tryed other programe aslo like CometBird
and others.....(( the only way to see nicely my site with its real Organized Shape is (( FireFox ))
i have many Members went away from my site because they use internet explorer (( as we know that most of the internet users are using the inter net explorer ))
whats wrong then ..some members sent me snap shot from them screen about how my site looks like to them
its tottaly disorganized + many code's are shoing like { size or numbers ...ecc...ecc..}

look this is the nice way my site should be (( working like thise only with FireFox)) :-
=============================================================
my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7  or any IE versione Orriginal

and this is the way it look like wen you try to open my site with any versione of InterNet Explorer :-
========================================================================
my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7  or any IE versione Snapenglish
this way i will not be able to continue add new topic and do hard work to my site (( because only firefox users can be my members )) its really bad after all my hard work that i will just lock my site ..here is my site link if you need it to resolve my problem http://leo-illy.in-goo.com
Please help ...
Leo-illy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7  or any IE versione Empty Re: my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7 or any IE versione

Post by bambiy March 24th 2009, 8:15 pm

why dont you just use firefox then?
bambiy
Forumember

Female Posts : 570
Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7  or any IE versione Empty Re: my site is not opening with internet explorer v6 or v7 or any IE versione

Post by sway March 24th 2009, 9:08 pm

or opera [recommend]
sway
Forumember

Female Posts : 100
Language : no request by pm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo-illy March 24th 2009, 9:23 pm

My Friends - iam not talking about my self..for me i use firefox anyway after i found out that its almost impossibale to open my site with inter net explorer
..but iam talking now about (( in general )) do i need to force all my members to use firefox or opera >>>sure i cant do that...cos every body is free to use internet the way he wants...
All What i Need To Know Now PLease...how i can fix my site to make evry body use it and open it with his/her internet explorer {{{ as most of the peopole useig IE...do i need to change some thing on my site SETTINGS >>and if yes>>how i can do it Using Admin Panel please ??!!!
its seriuose problem for me{{ iam losing my members }} who are using Inter Net Explorer
Thanks For Every body
Leo-illy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 24th 2009, 9:39 pm

Try a different theme as the CSS is bad.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by bambiy March 24th 2009, 9:45 pm

or put the Popup as like..

THIS SITE IS BIEST VIEWED IN: OPERA,FIREFOX and others..

and a link of the downloads! Gogo :p
bambiy
Forumember

Female Posts : 570
Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia March 25th 2009, 12:00 am

Forum URL ?
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo-illy March 25th 2009, 1:52 pm

MY FORUM URL IS http://leo-illy.in-goo.com/index.htm
AND LET ME KNOW FROM WHER IN MY ADMI PANEL I CAN CHANGE THIS((THIS SITE IS BIEST VIEWED IN: OPERA,FIREFOX and others..))
Leo-illy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim March 25th 2009, 2:20 pm

Before any more support will be given you shall remove the illegal content from your site.
You have illegal software and music downloads.

This thread is locked till further notice
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down