The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section?

+2
Master Marc
Blofeld
6 posters

Go down

Shall It Happen?

Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section? Left1133%Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section? Right11 33% 
[ 2 ]
Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section? Left1167%Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section? Right11 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section? Empty Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section?

Post by Blofeld March 31st 2009, 2:09 pm

Who agrees on this? The reason I want this to happen so the staff get the point of view from just members not staff aswell.
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section? Empty Re: Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section?

Post by Master Marc March 31st 2009, 2:20 pm

Yes...

I agree with Mr. Stamper...

The staff should have the member's opinion on what is suggested here. rock
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section? Empty Re: Dont allow Staff to vote in Polls in this section?

Post by Blofeld March 31st 2009, 2:24 pm

Thanks for voting Yes! :wouhou: Very Happy
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn March 31st 2009, 2:42 pm

Ummm...aren't staff members as well??
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc March 31st 2009, 3:14 pm

Yes,they are,but they are higher ranked members...

Admins created this suggestion section on this forum to see what we think about what needs to be added,ect.

But,I agree with you Carryn,for one reason,Moderators of this forum might want to create forums,and they would want to suggest stuff to make their forum better...
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2009, 4:24 pm

No, I completely disagree with this, staff are members just like us. They all started off as members one way or another other than the founder Razz
They're entitled to opinions as much as we are.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 31st 2009, 6:11 pm

You guys do know that what ever is suggested is impacked on us?

Staff members are members we just have power on the forum to lock, delete, moderate etc.... Nothing differnet. So if I have a suggest I cant post it? Everyone has a point of view till that is agaist the law I will keep posting it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2009, 6:19 pm

Absolutely no. This is the worst suggestion I've ever seen... sorry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld March 31st 2009, 6:33 pm

*Sigh* Everything I come up with is stupid. Crying or Very sad I am no Longer going to post ideas.
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Base March 31st 2009, 6:35 pm

Definitely a no.

Also, Mr.Stamper, not everything you come up with is "stupid" - just think before you suggest and think about the pros and cons and approximate what kind of feedback you will receive after submitting a suggestion. Wink
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 31st 2009, 6:38 pm

Nothing is stupid. You just need to think before you suggest. If you dont think you should post it dont post it. Wink This is problily the most best thing I can tell you.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld March 31st 2009, 6:40 pm

Everything I think of must be stupid I have had about 4 suggestions and I got No's on all of them If I post more I will get more No's so I am not posting them no longer. Shit
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem March 31st 2009, 8:34 pm

Hell No Shocked

=> Veto
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down