The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It doesn't shows everytime we edit post!

4 posters

Go down

It doesn't shows everytime we edit post! Empty It doesn't shows everytime we edit post!

Post by Vibhor Fri Apr 03 2009, 17:18

Hi !
Generally when we edit a post it says under the post that " Post edited by XX on XX for XX reason"
But this doesn't everytime comes on my forum!we anyone edits the post, Also it comes in normal font instead of coming in small font!Any one with any solution plz help!Thanks in advance! Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Male Posts : 420
Language : English

Back to top Go down

It doesn't shows everytime we edit post! Empty Re: It doesn't shows everytime we edit post!

Post by Sanket Fri Apr 03 2009, 17:40

General>Messages & Emails
Configuration

Message edition duration limit for a member :
Check the none box.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

It doesn't shows everytime we edit post! Empty Re: It doesn't shows everytime we edit post!

Post by Vibhor Fri Apr 03 2009, 18:20

it still doesn't works!
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn Fri Apr 03 2009, 18:38

If the user edits the post before someone posts behind them, that edited by msg. won't appear.
FAQs of your forums:
Posting Issues

How do I edit or delete a post?

Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor Sat Apr 04 2009, 12:47

oh thanks alot carryn!
but what about its font size?..its coming normal and mixes with original post, I want it to come small, any solution for that?Thanks! Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Base Sat Apr 04 2009, 12:49

Actually I think it only appears if you add a reason to why you edited it. Other than that, nothing will come up. Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn Sat Apr 04 2009, 20:28

Vibhor wrote:oh thanks alot carryn!
but what about its font size?..its coming normal and mixes with original post, I want it to come small, any solution for that?Thanks! Smile
I have NO idea about the font size...did you change something in the CSS maybe?? It doesn't shows everytime we edit post! Mouais sorry

Base wrote:Actually I think it only appears if you add a reason to why you edited it. Other than that, nothing will come up. Smile
True for admin and mods on reg. members posts. the msg should appear on posts admin/mod authored though.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down