The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i get people to sign up on my forum?

5 posters

Go down

How do i get people to sign up on my forum? Empty How do i get people to sign up on my forum?

Post by Technical Spec April 4th 2009, 12:42 am

Technical Spec

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do i get people to sign up on my forum? Empty Re: How do i get people to sign up on my forum?

Post by kirk April 4th 2009, 3:05 am

aggod start would be to put it in the forumotion directory and any others you can find. plus go to the forums promotion page and you can post your link there.

just be sure to read the rules on how to promote it.
then if you have myspace or face book place yore link there as well and invite friends.
then if you have a lil money to spend put an add in the newspaper.. lol
i know it might sound sill but people will see it. theres a lot of ways to advertise and bring people in it's just a matter of how much you put into it.

you can even make cheap flyer's and pass them out in school or public places like the mall. just be sure to give them to people you think it will appeal too.

so that's a few suggestions.
hope that helps.

and tell all your friends and everyone you know. try to spread the word the best you can.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

How do i get people to sign up on my forum? Empty Re: How do i get people to sign up on my forum?

Post by kirk April 4th 2009, 3:09 am

another penguin.. oh boy.
what is it with these penguins i see a lot of forums with like this but never really took the time to see what it's about.

so if it's a penguin place give it a Lil time people will go there. most of the penguin places i have seen seem to do well. so yea forums directories is a good start
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 4th 2009, 3:11 am

kirk May I remind you that double/triple posting is not allowed on this forum, within 24 hours. Please use the edit button.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy101 April 4th 2009, 3:40 am

um ya thinks!
whats up with club penguin??? i can get more people into it http://play.clubpenguin.com/
Sammy101
Sammy101
Forumember

Male Posts : 280
Language : English,Spanish

http://thebestforumever.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Takua April 4th 2009, 4:05 am

On simple way!! Advertise. Or get a bot....
Dark Takua
Dark Takua
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1012
Language : English

http://gzpower.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down