The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend/foe management problem again

3 posters

Go down

Friend/foe management problem again Empty Friend/foe management problem again

Post by sheree Sat Apr 04 2009, 10:32

Okay our friend/foe management isnt working again!.
Nearly all of my friends have been removed, and many members are expirencing the same problem

Does anyone know when this will be fixed its really started to annoy our members and most are giving up on the whole friend management thing which is a shame. But they are sick of added people only for them to be deleted by the system.

TIA
Sheree
sheree
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Friend/foe management problem again Empty Re: Friend/foe management problem again

Post by sheree Mon Apr 06 2009, 02:17

is no one else having this problem? or am I posting it in the wrong section?
would love some help with this please.
sheree
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Friend/foe management problem again Empty Re: Friend/foe management problem again

Post by Ape Mon Apr 06 2009, 02:27

Hi Sheree

The friends list is still playing up on my site to i have made a post about this on the [only topic]updates bug thread in the other forums problems.

as of yet no one has got back to me on this as the admin is off and hopes to be back this week sometime (Monday im told )

then maybe there will be some more things to be fixed.

im sick of the list going to but nothing we can do about it for now just tell your members that the tech's are working on it or some thing na d hope that some one will do this for us

i find it funny that this forums friends list has not messed up at all from day one but hey its the main site so it has to be ok

anyways if you want to make a post plz do so here its full of the new and old bugs in our site >>>>>HERE
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19160
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn Mon Apr 06 2009, 17:52

sheree wrote:is no one else having this problem? or am I posting it in the wrong section?
would love some help with this please.
Nope, you are not the only one...if that makes you feel any better...
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape Mon Apr 06 2009, 20:22

i have found that all my ones are back now and working but im not going to hold my breath

Friend/foe management problem again Left1212Friend/foe management problem again Center11Friend/foe management problem again Right112
Friend/foe management problem again Ape_b110
Friend/foe management problem again Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19160
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down