The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar? Empty Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar?

Post by cjschrissouth April 12th 2009, 10:34 pm

Okay, in the header of my forum I want it to display the logged in persons avatar. Is there some way to do this as every avatar has a different url.

E.g. i want this:
Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar? Req10
cjschrissouth

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar? Empty Re: Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar?

Post by Rok April 13th 2009, 2:10 am

from my understanding, I don't think that is possible. Could you be a little more specific please?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar? Empty Re: Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar?

Post by cjschrissouth April 13th 2009, 2:15 am

Rok wrote:from my understanding, I don't think that is possible. Could you be a little more specific please?

Yeah i know its confusing, but i asked it like that so noone would remove it. Okay heres the part where ill be deleted for but here it goes.
In flash you can make an external image show in your movie. I would like this external image to be the currently logged in persons avatar. So if you are logged into my forum your avatar will show in my movie. I wanted to know if i could find a link that shows JUST the current;ly logged in users avatar, as you can only link to image files in flash. i know its hard to understand but can anybody help. If you need more info ill put in some pictures. Is there a way to embed the currently logged in users avatar? Naughty
cjschrissouth

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 13th 2009, 2:21 am

I understand fully now; but I'm sad to say that is not possible unless you manage some advanced CSS acknowledgement.
But, there might be another user here that can help you.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 13th 2009, 2:21 am

Like a Widget that we got here?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down