The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have problem whit google, i cant publish my forum...i need help

5 posters

Go down

I have problem whit google, i cant publish my forum...i need help Empty I have problem whit google, i cant publish my forum...i need help

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 1:02 am

i am sorry that i am putting a new topic, but you locked the first one...

Again i have problems whit google...
i have visited this link http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl and there is " insert your URL", i put my URL of the froum...
when i did that i it said that i need to verify it... when i press verify... it asks me if i want to upload an HTML, or add a meta tag. Whatever i press it says that there is an error... so if any1 can help me... how to publish my FORUM...

btw. I made it here, on this website.

And don`t lock it up till I am done whit it PLEASE.

1 more thing, I am begging you to explain me step by step,... This is my only problem... everything else is very good...

Last edited by tadija on April 22nd 2009, 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : better one)
tadija

Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

I have problem whit google, i cant publish my forum...i need help Empty Re: I have problem whit google, i cant publish my forum...i need help

Post by MrMario April 22nd 2009, 1:18 am

Hello, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem. This will help other find their questions and get the answer in a timely matter.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

I have problem whit google, i cant publish my forum...i need help Empty Re: I have problem whit google, i cant publish my forum...i need help

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 1:19 am

Check out my tutorial on How to add Keywords (Metatags).
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 1:23 am

its cool it really helped me, but GOOGLE can`t find my forum... i don`t know why, can you help me in some better way, if you know one???
Ask your friends if you dont, Please !!
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 22nd 2009, 1:25 am

It takes time (24-48 hours)
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 1:27 am

Same thing that Mario stated.

Also, make a lot of posts on your forum to add some tags onto search engines.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 1:28 am

well please, if you know how, help me PLSS
i will join your forum Very Happy

just kidding,... i mean i will !!!
i know you can help me,... you are my only hope !!!
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 1:30 am

btw. you will help many people who read this topic, DO THE RIGHT THING ouou
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 1:30 am

?

All you have to do is post a lot on your forum and wait around 3 days for your ofurm to successfully appear on search engines.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 22nd 2009, 1:32 am

May I remind you that double posting is not allowed on this forum, within 24 hours. Please use the edit button.

Have yout tried this =>

here?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 1:33 am

Hmm, ok if you say so... but it seams too easy to be like that.
Although i don`t have many members (its just 4 of them) i should post many topics ?
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 1:36 am

i know, but you locked up my first post, and my problem wasnt done... so i need to ask you again. I am sorry it will not happen again.

I didnt try that but dont lock this topic, till i say that i am done PLEASE !!
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 1:36 am

Although i don`t have many members (its just 4 of them) i should post many topics ?

That's what I suggest you to do.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 1:43 am

i tried this whit meta tags... but should i put meta tag in
"name" attribute : or in "content" attribute :

if its in name what to tipe in content, if its in content what to tipe in name ?
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 1:49 am

Are you referring to a section in the Administration Panel?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 2:07 am

yes, i am doing everything like it says...in description but i dont know where to tipe this...
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 3:13 am

You don't create new metatags; you go to the 'Keywords' section and add some words that relate to your forum.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk April 22nd 2009, 3:29 am

Also bots will only gather info for boards that are open to the public. meaning guest. if you have boards that only registered members have access too bots are unable to gather any info for the search engines such as google or yahoo.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by tadija April 22nd 2009, 11:10 am

That means that my forum will not be publish unless i let BOTs in ??
tadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusion April 22nd 2009, 12:27 pm

tadija wrote:That means that my forum will not be publish unless i let BOTs in ??

as Kirk stated and yes you need realy active members who will bring you members and post the more of the post counts the higher the chance to get on google example

our forums : Our users have posted a total of 3671 messages

we are goin good on Google when someone types our forum name in google we are first so yeah Kirk`s point is true
Fusion
Fusion
Forumember

Male Posts : 420
Language : English

http://misteryx.do-goo.net/

Back to top Go down