The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO YOUR FORUM?

2 posters

Go down

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO YOUR FORUM? Empty WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO YOUR FORUM?

Post by titusp April 25th 2009, 3:56 am

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE TO REGISTER IN YOUR FORUM? PLS WHO CAN HELP BECOSE I FEEL I AM ALONE IN MY FORUM.

www.onebigfamily.forumotion.net
titusp

Language : english

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO YOUR FORUM? Empty Re: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO YOUR FORUM?

Post by Guest April 25th 2009, 4:45 am

Please do not shout. This means using large letters for a whole post. Sorry for backseat moderating, moderators but it bothers me when people shout. I feel neglected.

Plus, to answer your question, I suggest promoting your forum with the forumotion promotion forum just above the General Discussion and the bin.

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO YOUR FORUM? Empty Re: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO YOUR FORUM?

Post by MrMega April 25th 2009, 12:41 pm

There was a topic like this, and some ways are putting the link to your signature in other forums or emails, or making your members do that or invie their real-life friends. Wink
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down