The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you make a home page without the bar and stuff

4 posters

Go down

How do you make a home page without the bar and stuff Empty How do you make a home page without the bar and stuff

Post by OGiant23 May 3rd 2009, 1:52 am

looking at some sites when you go to them it does not take you to a forumotion intro page.

www.madden-insane.com is and example of this how do you do this
OGiant23

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do you make a home page without the bar and stuff Empty Re: How do you make a home page without the bar and stuff

Post by Rok May 3rd 2009, 2:01 am

When I click on that forum, it states that I'm banned.

Do you mean the Portal like how when you go to this support forum, it directs you to the Portal page before the index page?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

How do you make a home page without the bar and stuff Empty Re: How do you make a home page without the bar and stuff

Post by OGiant23 May 3rd 2009, 2:11 am

yeah
OGiant23

Back to top Go down

Post by silvergirl59 May 3rd 2009, 7:28 pm

The site you provided above, their portal is not the regular portal everyone uses. They used a blank html page as their portal.
silvergirl59
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by OGiant23 May 3rd 2009, 8:45 pm

that is what i am lookin for a page that it opens into i was just finding a site that had a portal page how do you do with or without HTML mainly which is easier for you to explain and for me to do
OGiant23

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 3rd 2009, 8:48 pm

Hello OGiant23,
To create a new page,like what your title says.

Administration Panel=>Modules=>HTML=>HTML pages management=>Create new html page=>Enter your information,select where it should be viewed,ect=>save.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok May 3rd 2009, 9:47 pm

Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down