The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to log back into your forum when you have not been on it for a long time?

4 posters

Go down

How to log back into your forum when you have not been on it for a long time? Empty How to log back into your forum when you have not been on it for a long time?

Post by offscott May 22nd 2009, 10:10 pm

This may be very simple for you, but I'm totally stuck. How do I find my old forum? I know this has probibly been answered but I also tried browsing and found nothing, zilch.

Thank you for you're time
offscott

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to log back into your forum when you have not been on it for a long time? Empty Re: How to log back into your forum when you have not been on it for a long time?

Post by Master Marc May 22nd 2009, 10:13 pm

You can use your Search Histroy on your computer to find some of your sites you visited,and you might be able to find your old forum.

Or,use your email address to find some messages you recieved from your old forum.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

How to log back into your forum when you have not been on it for a long time? Empty Re: How to log back into your forum when you have not been on it for a long time?

Post by Bling May 22nd 2009, 10:16 pm

I didnt get you...
Bling
Bling
Forumember

Male Posts : 416

http://www.friendsarena.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by offscott May 22nd 2009, 10:17 pm

It was too long ago to check up my history, also. I got a new user from my computer.

I mean, I have lost my forum, and I don't know how to get it back.
offscott

Back to top Go down

Post by heartsNARIA May 22nd 2009, 10:31 pm

How about just checking your email for messages from it.
heartsNARIA
heartsNARIA
Forumember

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by offscott May 22nd 2009, 10:34 pm

Its too long ago now heartsNARIA, They were all deleted Sad
offscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 22nd 2009, 10:58 pm

Do you remember the name of your old forum?

You can try searching for it=>here

Scroll down to Forum Directory,and type in the name of your forum,and press the search { > } button.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by offscott May 22nd 2009, 11:12 pm

I can't find it, what should I do?

EDIT: Is it possible if I could give an admin my email and the could find it?
offscott

Back to top Go down