The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

+30
Master Marc
Blue Star
Xx Navek xX
Life
Tilum
Bling
Nazar
blang1
Cb Hr
Xiso
Walshy95
Jalokim
Rok
Luky
ToxicKing
Doctor Inferno
MrMario
DeathSoul
Shadow
~Chris
:)tayne:)
Dark Takua
CrazyNick
Blofeld
Beno
Splytte
Sammy101
Caihlem
Darren1
incredible_fear
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion - Page 4 Empty [Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

Post by incredible_fear April 29th 2009, 3:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lol..Jalokim Also Awarded The Rank.. Razz...Who Is Forumotion Official Sponsor?
incredible_fear
incredible_fear
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582
Language : English

Back to top Go down

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion - Page 4 Empty Re: [Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

Post by MrMario May 17th 2009, 6:44 am

This is for question about Forumotion not about someone copying your forum

You will need to follow this => here Fill as much as you can to get your case solved
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion - Page 4 Empty Re: [Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

Post by Life May 17th 2009, 6:47 am

oh ok thank you
Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 18th 2009, 12:45 pm

This one I think may be for Typlo Shocked

When there is an update made, why is there a time difference between release date for forumactif forums, and forumotion forums?

Also, on select occasions why are 'updates' selective for some countries, and not others (not sure if that still happens :S)

And, why don't we get as much information (announcements) as forum des forums gets (french support forum) about whats going on?

I was there a few hours ago, and it seems that they had weeks updates before us, and had more information about whats going on as well.

For Canceo or Typlo; Where exactly are the winning video's from MovieMotion going to be used?
Just www.forumotion.com or more?

Concerning techs; if I make a suggestion to try and get them to come back, it would get locked wouldn't it (Because of Caihlem's 'no cat' rule)

Last edited by darren1 on May 19th 2009, 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld May 18th 2009, 1:39 pm

If I were to buy a domain Like www.jamesbondcrazy.co.uk would the forumotion addressed one still work?
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte May 18th 2009, 1:56 pm

darren1 wrote:This one I think may be for Typlo Shocked

When there is an update made, why is there a time difference between release date for forumactif forums, and forumotion forums?

Also, on select occasions why are 'updates' selective for some countries, and not others (not sure if that still happens :S)

And, why don't we get as much information (announcements) as forum des forums gets (french support forum) about whats going on?

I was there a few hours ago, and it seems that they had weeks updates before us, and had more information about whats going on as well.

For Canceo or Typlo; Where exactly are the winning video's from MovieMotion going to be used?

Concerning techs; if I make a suggestion to try and get them to come back, it would get locked wouldn't it (Because of Caihlem's 'no cat' rule)

Simply because the techs are French. So I guess once the updates work perfectly in French, they translate it in other languages, then install it. There are more steps to install it in English and other languages, so it's normal it takes more time.

Mr.Stamper wrote:If I were to buy a domain Like www.jamesbondcrazy.co.uk would the forumotion addressed one still work?

Off course it would still work
Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld May 18th 2009, 10:35 pm

Thanks Smile

Another question is there any other current bond forums on forumotion other than mine?
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte May 18th 2009, 11:26 pm

Mr.Stamper wrote:Thanks Smile

Another question is there any other current bond forums on forumotion other than mine?

Check THIS

Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld May 19th 2009, 4:55 pm

Ok thanks! Very Happy
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 20th 2009, 1:21 am

Splytte wrote:

Simply because the techs are French. So I guess once the updates work perfectly in French, they translate it in other languages, then install it. There are more steps to install it in English and other languages, so it's normal it takes more time.

Mr.Stamper wrote:If I were to buy a domain Like www.jamesbondcrazy.co.uk would the forumotion addressed one still work?

Off course it would still work
Wink

-=~Splytte~=-

Thanks for the response, but does it honestly take 2-3 months to convert a simple code?
I don't think so Confused
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul May 20th 2009, 1:27 am

Is there a indoor office people in France can go to for accounting, suggestions ect?

Edit:Another question Is there always at one technician online in case of a major forum error like our forums crashes ect?
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Cb Hr May 20th 2009, 6:40 pm

why does some forumotion admins like typlo doesn't respond on pm?
Cb Hr
Cb Hr
Forumember

Male Posts : 170
Language : Croatian/English

http://www.clubpenguin-hr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx Navek xX May 20th 2009, 7:05 pm

How do i upload stuff such as the icon bar with member list, forum,portal,calendar and so on... i want to know how to change mine and import some1 elses???
btw im kinda new and these would be a great help if some1 could show me a tutorial topic. or some help to show me how to do it!
Thanks
Navek
Xx Navek xX

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 20th 2009, 7:15 pm

prodod wrote:Is there a indoor office people in France can go to for accounting, suggestions ect?

Edit:Another question Is there always at one technician online in case of a major forum error like our forums crashes ect?

The techs speck french and don't come on ths forum as they dont speak English and would be a waste of time. Maybe in the future if one of them specks English good.

Cb Hr wrote:why does some forumotion admins like typlo doesn't respond on pm?

Typlo replys to his PM's as best as he can. If you don't get an reply within 2 days (48 Hours) send it again and if no reply afte send it to one of the staff.

Xx Navek xX wrote:How do i upload stuff such as the icon bar with member list, forum,portal,calendar and so on... i want to know how to change mine and import some1 elses???
btw im kinda new and these would be a great help if some1 could show me a tutorial topic. or some help to show me how to do it!
Thanks
Navek

Support is suppose to be Support Section Wink
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 27th 2009, 5:06 am

Any answers?

Also, is it me or is there more Spam Bots appearing these days (even though they seem more intelligent) Question
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Star May 27th 2009, 6:17 am

They're not bots. Which is the really really sad thing.
Blue Star
Blue Star
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 28th 2009, 6:34 am

darren1 wrote:

Any answers?

Also, is it me or is there more Spam Bots appearing these days (even though they seem more intelligent) Question

Also: Whats happened to Canceo, he hasn't visited in just under 1 month (1 month tomorrow)

Typlo or Canceo, would you be able to answer this?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 29th 2009, 9:47 am

darren1 wrote:
darren1 wrote:

Any answers?

Also: Whats happened to Canceo, he hasn't visited in just under 1 month (1 month tomorrow)

Bump .......
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul May 30th 2009, 7:29 am

In a economical crisis that you could not host anymore what would you try to do first sell forumotion off to another host or just give us the datebases?
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 30th 2009, 8:08 am

They would give us our database, as said before.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul May 30th 2009, 8:09 am

I know but I was wondering what they would do first
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 30th 2009, 8:11 am

They would give us our database, not try to sell off.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno May 30th 2009, 8:27 am

Accordingly to my knowledge, during such database transfers, there is a chance of information like members who joined will be lost. So let's all hope such things don't happen.
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 31st 2009, 1:37 pm

darren1 wrote:
darren1 wrote:
darren1 wrote:

Any answers?

Bump .......

Mr. Green
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 31st 2009, 5:04 pm

@Typlo

- - -

When will the top five forums be choosen for the 'best designed forumotion forums' topic?
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld June 1st 2009, 12:09 pm

Sorry if this has been answered but where has the thanks button gone on this forum? Confused
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku93 June 1st 2009, 12:20 pm

correct me if i am wrong
but i think that thanks button will only show in the thread you will made
Goku93
Goku93
Forumember

Male Posts : 255
Language : English,Urdu,HTML,CSS,Coding,C++,Hacking

http://www.zamboadvertising.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 1st 2009, 9:02 pm

We removed it 3 days after the update was out. Cailhem didn't think we needed it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandeep619 June 2nd 2009, 3:36 am

Hmmm... the "Thanks" button was a good idea, and may have motivated posters to post good posts (here is a tongue twister), but however, he makes the decisions (along with the other Admins).
Amandeep619
Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc June 2nd 2009, 11:09 pm

Master Marc wrote:@Typlo

- - -

When will the top five forums be choosen for the 'best designed forumotion forums' topic?
Never mind,I heard Typlo in the topic,and the words he said, blackeye .
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 June 3rd 2009, 6:14 am

darren1 wrote:
darren1 wrote:
darren1 wrote:
darren1 wrote:

Any answers?

Bump .......

Mr. Green

Can anyone get anyone onto these questions? Hello
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next