The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blending the Forum to the rest of the site

2 posters

Go down

Blending the Forum to the rest of the site Empty Blending the Forum to the rest of the site

Post by drago June 3rd 2009, 12:13 am

i noticed a few others did a nice job of making them blend. Right now, I have the forum pop up as a different page if you click one of the buttons on the main site but I would like the forum to be a part of the site...not its own thing. If that makes sense.

www.cheeseathletics.com
http://cheeseathletics.forummotion.com/index.htm

You can see the obvious differences.
drago

Language : wasted4

Back to top Go down

Blending the Forum to the rest of the site Empty Re: Blending the Forum to the rest of the site

Post by Sarahftw June 3rd 2009, 12:59 am

You can have a link in the website, but I'm pretty sure you cannot have the forum inside the website.
Sarahftw
Forumember

Language : America

Back to top Go down

Blending the Forum to the rest of the site Empty Re: Blending the Forum to the rest of the site

Post by drago June 11th 2009, 11:55 pm

I saw someones forum on this site (about madden) and it was blended. Maybe you're right and i saw it wrong but other forum sites...such as "phorum" do it....like this site www.d3kicks.com....which is sort of my competition...if you can even call it that. Very good
drago

Language : wasted4

Back to top Go down