The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a easy way to get people to join?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a easy way to get people to join? Empty Is there a easy way to get people to join?

Post by Fast and Quick June 29th 2009, 11:23 am

I've been trying to get some people to join my site, but now its impossible for me when I first started my forum site and tried getting people to join it was ok, but now I have a lot more stuff added to my site kinda (sites) but I imagine it now as there all connected together, but anyways I'm trying to get people to join, but no1 wants to... they either think its a scam or it costs or whatever... I say its completely free to join but they dont listen mostly... so is there anyway to get more people to join? cause I don't know anything to say to get them to join anyone to join... I'm stuck... =/
Fast and Quick

Male Posts : 9
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Is there a easy way to get people to join? Empty Re: Is there a easy way to get people to join?

Post by apollo* June 29th 2009, 1:17 pm

what is your site about, i'll swap addvertisments with you:) if you want, if your interested send me a message, my site is www.Link removed
apollo*

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a easy way to get people to join? Empty Re: Is there a easy way to get people to join?

Post by Sanket June 29th 2009, 3:38 pm

apollo*, this is considered as spamming. You receive your first warning for spamming. Please read the rules of the forum here

Moreover, i don't see this as a problem related to your forum. Hence, i am garbaging this topic.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down