The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make the article become an attention arcticle

2 posters

Go down

How to make the article become an attention arcticle Empty How to make the article become an attention arcticle

Post by Krieger July 6th 2009, 3:40 pm

Hey Guest, I need the help. I don't know how to make my article become an hot and attention article? In my forum, I need to make my regulation become a hot and attention topic. HOw do I do?
Krieger
Forumember

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How to make the article become an attention arcticle Empty Re: How to make the article become an attention arcticle

Post by notMicElf July 6th 2009, 3:42 pm

Posts become 'hot' when they've recieved a certain amount of replies. no way to just set them as 'hot'. Sorry
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Male Posts : 377
Language : English, HTML, CSS, Java

Back to top Go down

How to make the article become an attention arcticle Empty Re: How to make the article become an attention arcticle

Post by Krieger July 6th 2009, 3:46 pm

I need to make the topic become an attention topic which is the topic that the members must read it, example the regulation in the forum. That is my question and thanks for your help above
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by notMicElf July 6th 2009, 3:49 pm

you can set it as "Sticky" or as an "announcement". that will add a special icon, and depending on your settings, seperate it from the topics.
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Krieger July 6th 2009, 3:58 pm

I can't understand
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by notMicElf July 6th 2009, 4:02 pm

when you create a post, you are able to make it "normal" "sticky" or "announcement" under that little "options" tab. choosing announcement or sticky will add a special icon to it.
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Krieger July 6th 2009, 4:41 pm

When I edit it agian, I can't find where the option tab.?
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by notMicElf July 6th 2009, 4:46 pm

Krieger wrote:When I edit it agian, I can't find where the option tab.?

When you create / edit a post, there is a bar below it that says "options". If it isn't open, click the little "+" button next to it, and the select either "Normal", "Sticky", or "Announcemnt".
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Krieger July 6th 2009, 4:49 pm

i can't, i just see the title bar and in the right handsight, there is a color bar. Do I miss something in the General Setting. ?
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by notMicElf July 6th 2009, 5:06 pm

Hmm, are you seeing this?

How to make the article become an attention arcticle Option10

I don't think that you are able to disable it, so it must be there. you'll notice on my image that there is a little "-", well in the same spot yours might not be displaying, and there will be a "+". If you see a "+", click it and you should see it.
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Back to top Go down