The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum.

3 posters

Go down

what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum. Empty what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum.

Post by coolmickey_mv August 6th 2009, 1:55 am

what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum.
coolmickey_mv
coolmickey_mv
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum. Empty Re: what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum.

Post by MrMario August 6th 2009, 7:31 am

Its telling your friend about a topic or post and to get them interested into what ever the forum is or service.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum. Empty Re: what is the "tell your friend!" link that takes you to a page where you can email a friend about my forum.

Post by coolmickey_mv August 8th 2009, 2:43 am

Yea but im asking for the link. where can i find the link?
coolmickey_mv
coolmickey_mv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmickey_mv August 10th 2009, 5:47 pm

Bump!
coolmickey_mv
coolmickey_mv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 10th 2009, 5:51 pm

There is no such invitee link.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down