The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Word Censorship Question

3 posters

Go down

Word Censorship Question Empty Word Censorship Question

Post by Redfren August 21st 2009, 10:36 pm

Hello Again Formation,

I apologize for requesting help again I just can’t seem to find an answer for this particular problem.

After carefully reviewing a number of prior made posts regarding censorship I haven’t seen any post referring to the maximum number of words allowed by this list.

I have created quite a list, and once this list is finished I was going to request my members start trying to find words I might have missed as our site is very sensitive to this kind of foul talk.

Midway through my list, the option to create a new word vanished; I’m assuming that means I’ve hit the max number of words allowed by this system.

If that is the case can I buy more space to allow more words that are censored, If not is there any way to add more words to this list, I have 5 monitors on my site to check for this kind of talk but I would prefer them to simply check for *BEEP* notes then the word itself.

Thanks very much for your help and understanding.
“If my site is needed I will post it however I did not want to draw additional attention to my page when it is not needed.”

Respectfully
Redfren

Last edited by Redfren on August 21st 2009, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Correction.)
Redfren
Redfren
Forumember

Male Posts : 31
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Word Censorship Question Empty Re: Word Censorship Question

Post by Rok August 22nd 2009, 12:57 am

Well, that's a pretty unique question. Firstly, what you should do is take a screenshot of the situation where the button will not appear. Secondly, shut of your internet, and then start over to see if the button is there - or you could just generally 'F5' (refresh) the page and see if the button appears.
I'm pretty sure that the only storage space that you can purchase with Credits would have to be Gallery Storage.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redfren August 22nd 2009, 2:56 am

Word Censorship Question Censorship

This is the screen shot requested. I did however black out the censor list as I don't feel it would be right to post that kind of talk on your forums.

I have restarted the internet and cleared the cookies and history

The problem has remained if needed I can provide a admin status password and user name to take a closer look.
Redfren
Redfren
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini August 22nd 2009, 12:45 pm

You exceeded the limit for words ? :O

How can you exceed the limit :O How much words have you entered tho ?

By one side, i love the way you type, finally someone who fully explains the problem and asks for a solution on higher level then majority... Then again your obsession with curse words seems a bit unhealthy, lol.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by Redfren August 22nd 2009, 8:24 pm

Thank you Tarogasini I appreciate your comment, though it was not my intention to draw attention to myself or my grammar the compliment is appreciated all the same.

Regarding this particular issue, it is clear after doing further research in the matter removing words and seeing if it the option to add words returned. “Which it did”

I have indeed exceeded the maximum amount of words allowed for this list.

Your staff member has already pointed out that I cannot purchase more space for additional words.

As a result of that posted added with the continued investigation into this matter I would consider it solved and closed.

Thanks again for your help in resolving this issue Forumotion

Respectfully
Redfren
Redfren
Redfren
Forumember

Back to top Go down