The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Wtih Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box

3 posters

Go down

Help Wtih Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box Empty Help Wtih Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box

Post by meena76 September 23rd 2009, 5:46 pm

I am using the invision theme and I noticed that the Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box is not appearing on post. Only the icons are appearing. How do I make the Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box appear too?

Thanks
meena76

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help Wtih Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box Empty Re: Help Wtih Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box

Post by kirk September 24th 2009, 4:03 am

I just changed my version on my test forum and i got the same thing.
So it could be there is a drop down menu in a different skin but i am unsure. it might be that's how the invision are set up.

and as far as code for it? you wont be able to do it from the templates because you can only edit templates on punbb and phpbb2 versions.
and i am also unsure if there is a way to add this in css.

um you can try using a different skin to see if any come that way. or you can just go with a different version.

but i would wait and see if any other member or staff member can tell you anything as well. in visions was never my best version to work with.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Help Wtih Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box Empty Re: Help Wtih Quick MOD Tool Drop Down Box

Post by ankillien September 24th 2009, 8:50 am

Hello,

The Mod-tools drop down list is only available in phpBB2 and phpBB3.
punBB and Invision do not support them.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Post by meena76 September 25th 2009, 6:08 pm

Let me ask this then.

I choose Invision because topics can be viewed above the forums. Is there another version that shows the topics above the fourms. Or is there a way to edit the code that will allow this in another version?
meena76

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien September 26th 2009, 4:06 pm

punBB and phpBB2 has template editing features, so you mught be able to bring the forums below topics.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down