The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various problems with my forum.. Please help!

3 posters

Go down

Various problems with my forum.. Please help! Empty Various problems with my forum.. Please help!

Post by sweetzombie October 23rd 2009, 2:08 pm

Okay first off, Google will not veryify my meta tag, I dont know why as I am 110% sure I inputted the tag correctly via the Administration Panel.

Another thing too... Sometimes people can post embedded YouTube videos on my forum, sometimes they cant... Sometimes it works when I just use the [youtube] tags instead of the full embedded code, some times it doesnt. It works on some thread, it doesnt on others... Can anyone please help with this? Id really appreciate it

Thanks
sweetzombie

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Various problems with my forum.. Please help! Empty Re: Various problems with my forum.. Please help!

Post by sweetzombie October 23rd 2009, 4:58 pm

No one? Sad
sweetzombie

Back to top Go down

Various problems with my forum.. Please help! Empty Re: Various problems with my forum.. Please help!

Post by kirk October 23rd 2009, 8:55 pm

i am not sure about the meta tags.
but as far as the youtube be sure your members have the allow html on in there profile preferences.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiWizard15 October 23rd 2009, 9:41 pm

There's not much we can do you can enable HTML like kirk suggested or just get used to it
MagiWizard15
MagiWizard15
Forumember

Male Posts : 117

http://www.rssupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down