The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible for the forum owner to assign permission to another admin for templetes?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible for the forum owner to assign permission to another admin for templetes? Empty Is it possible for the forum owner to assign permission to another admin for templetes?

Post by morty November 19th 2009, 8:37 pm

I am wondering if I can give someone access to templetes to make modifications for me. Can someone tell me howI would do this? Thanks!
morty

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for the forum owner to assign permission to another admin for templetes? Empty Re: Is it possible for the forum owner to assign permission to another admin for templetes?

Post by morty November 19th 2009, 8:59 pm

As an FYI he is in the administrator group right now and can accss the admincp but he cannot edit templetes which is what I need him to do.
morty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for the forum owner to assign permission to another admin for templetes? Empty Re: Is it possible for the forum owner to assign permission to another admin for templetes?

Post by Jophy November 20th 2009, 3:06 am

Hi!

May I remind you that double/triple posting is not tolerated unless separated by 24 hour period, use the EDIT button.

I think administrators can also edit templates not just the founder or creator of the forum.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down