The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restore Problem

2 posters

Go down

Restore Problem Empty Restore Problem

Post by javy0ne December 13th 2009, 10:58 pm

Hi my friend's site was hacked by somebody with admin rights. Everything was erased so I went to https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/ so I can restore it to a certain date. The problem is that I select "full backup" but underneath that it don't show any dates to restore. The site was created around 2 months ago i believe.
javy0ne

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Restore Problem Empty Re: Restore Problem

Post by Darren1 December 13th 2009, 11:07 pm

Restore Problem Hello

I'm sorry that you cannot preform a restoration of afterwords of 2 months ago, but the server that the updates are contained on, is still is maintenance, and is not fully stable, nor stable enough to release it's newer backups at the present moment.

No-one knows when it will be ready Restore Problem Ohwell
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by javy0ne January 7th 2010, 2:57 am

Ok today I checked the restored site and now I have 2 dates to choose from: 12/14/09 and 1/06/2010. The problem is that the site was hacked on 12/13/09 Confused Is it possible for the site to be restored to 12/12/09 instead or am I out of luck? If it can't, thanks anyway for the help.

Last edited by javy0ne on January 7th 2010, 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
javy0ne

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 January 7th 2010, 3:54 am

The only thing I can suggest is you to PM Typlo and ask him to do a restoration for you to the 10/12/2009 (DD/MM/YYYY) (or in your format 12/10/09 MM/DD/YYYY)

But other than that, I suppose as you put it "your out of luck" unless you choose to revert back to a previous date Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 January 9th 2010, 12:49 pm

RE:

It appears that the restoration dates are starting to return, and of what I read, there is new infrastructure that is just about to be finished testing, however are now available for founders Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down