The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allow guests to view forum but a way for them to sign up

2 posters

Go down

allow guests to view forum but a way for them to sign up Empty allow guests to view forum but a way for them to sign up

Post by thirlwell123 Fri 15 Jan - 20:38

hi,
i ownt he forum genhaxs a hacking forum for games but i want people to sign up but i want them to be able to view my forum but not be able to download the hacks without signing up ..
is thier a way i can make it so it says a messge where the links are to guests

example:

you can download the hack at this link [please sign in to view links]

this kinda thing if you could can you tell me how

p.s if not admins and owners try concidering this as an update to add the admin panel :wouhou:

Last edited by thirlwell123 on Fri 15 Jan - 23:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)
thirlwell123

Language : english

Back to top Go down

allow guests to view forum but a way for them to sign up Empty Re: allow guests to view forum but a way for them to sign up

Post by thirlwell123 Fri 15 Jan - 23:13

wow this forum takes longer then i though to reply o.0 bwi
thirlwell123

Back to top Go down

allow guests to view forum but a way for them to sign up Empty Re: allow guests to view forum but a way for them to sign up

Post by MrMario Sat 16 Jan - 0:10

Please don't double post unless its been 24 hours from your last post.

May I have a link to your forum please via PM?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by thirlwell123 Sat 16 Jan - 0:48

MrMario wrote:Please don't double post unless its been 24 hours from your last post.

May I have a link to your forum please via PM?

my forum link is www.genhax.darkbb.com

p.s were still editing it
thirlwell123

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Sat 16 Jan - 0:55

I kind of wanted you to PM me the link not on in public. Looking at your forum I can tell you this I can no longer provide you support on this forum anymore. Your forum is breaking the ToS. You are not allowed to have any kind of hacking what so ever. Please go to the ToS to read more about whats allowed and not. I will contact someone that has rights to ban forums.

=> Locked
=> Forum Reported
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down