The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED FORUMOTION SET MY DNS TO EXPIRED

2 posters

Go down

I NEED FORUMOTION SET MY DNS TO EXPIRED Empty I NEED FORUMOTION SET MY DNS TO EXPIRED

Post by shotta February 25th 2010, 6:02 pm

Hello i have change hosting company from here to a pay company and no one can't access my domain because it still poiting to this place because the DNS is take to long to expired so who reading this that work with the tech issues i need you to update your log files are what ever with my domain www.mediagalaxyzone.com because now my new forum can't pick up my domain because you guys set the DNS to high and it taking long to expired and i can't even access my own domin to my new board it keep showing me the old board i had with u guys...and it have me mad bcus i don't want see my domin pointing to here no more i already update my domain host also the hosting company i paying for to host my board so if any one click on my domain they see the problem that i can't access my new site it keep showing this place... Twisted Evil
shotta
Forumember

Male Posts : 73
Language : english

Back to top Go down

I NEED FORUMOTION SET MY DNS TO EXPIRED Empty Re: I NEED FORUMOTION SET MY DNS TO EXPIRED

Post by Sanket February 25th 2010, 6:08 pm

Contact Typlo for a Domain name transfer code as mentioned in my signature.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I NEED FORUMOTION SET MY DNS TO EXPIRED Empty Re: I NEED FORUMOTION SET MY DNS TO EXPIRED

Post by shotta February 25th 2010, 6:13 pm

ok will this help me because things not goin good for past week because of this issue..
shotta
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 25th 2010, 6:20 pm

To transfer your domain from forumotion, you got to do that.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by shotta February 25th 2010, 6:31 pm

k thx i send him PM hope he help me fast bcus am going crazy and can't access my domamin bcus of here thx 4 your help i wait to he answer my PM
shotta
Forumember

Back to top Go down