The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Language problem

+2
boomtata
M@G M@G
6 posters

Go down

Language problem Empty Language problem

Post by M@G M@G August 27th 2007, 1:41 am

[size=18][color=blue]heyy guyz please i got a serious problem and i need help quickly as fast as u can, my forum (www.eagles.your-talk.com) is written in an english language, but when i write a topic title in an arabic language, the title is encoded in strange letters and dont appear as it was written in arabic, although i write the body paragraphs in arabic and it appears normal. please i need help and i really appreciate this.
Thanks in advance
M@G M@G

Male Posts : 4
Language : english

http://eagles.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Language problem Empty Re: Language problem

Post by boomtata September 2nd 2007, 5:50 am

me too having the same problem. i m writing at greek lanquage and i always i must make this action to my browser mozilla: view-_character encoding-> greek how can i change this in order to see them correctly without any further action??
boomtata

Male Posts : 9
Language : English-Greek

http://in.gr

Back to top Go down

Post by ConsoleElosnoc September 2nd 2007, 10:35 am

The Godfather wrote:
Montrealer80 wrote:Hi All,

I am building up a forum and i wanted my users to post topics in Arabic but the problem is that the forum does not support Arabic. When i post new topic i got numbers though i am able to reply in Arabic !!! what's the problem ?

hello,

forumotion forums support perfectly Arabic! if you choose Arabic as the general language of the forum, "all will be in Arabic" and no problem with that the arabic support forum is the proof that it works well! but your members have to got an Arabic keyboard...!

@M@G: You have to choose your forum language to be Arabic
@boomtata: I'm not sure if there's Greek support, don't think there's Greek language support yet..
ConsoleElosnoc
Forumember

Female Posts : 229
Language : English/Chinese/ Opps..She has gone on a video gaming expedition!

http://clanfusion.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 雪山 October 20th 2007, 8:01 am

I have language problem as well. My forum'd chosen chinese simplified as language. Some part can show perfectly but only topic and username cannot show chinese word. Can someone tell me whats the problem and what should i do? GM plz~

Forum address:
http://momyf.luntan9.com/index.htm
雪山

Language : Simplified Chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by asiacitybeat February 10th 2008, 3:44 pm

has the above problem been solved? Any way to display others languages correctly at the Subject without having to change the board language? Anyone can help? Many thanks in advance.
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Language : English & Chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem February 10th 2008, 3:54 pm

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by asiacitybeat February 16th 2008, 3:29 am

i noticed that other site offering free forum service doesn't have this problem as they can install language pack. Is Forumotion moving forward this direction too? We can only have 1 default/board language in Forumotion currently, it really annoys me when i need to have 2 languages in my forum.
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Language : English & Chinese

Back to top Go down