The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How we put a arcade games in the forum..can we...?

2 posters

Go down

How we put a arcade games in the forum..can we...? Empty How we put a arcade games in the forum..can we...?

Post by theguardian August 30th 2007, 3:16 am

Hai there,
Im wonder..I wanna put arcade games in my forum... can it be done...? I dont know how.... do you...? the arcade games website is www.miniclip.com
I try to put the coding provided by miniclip in my posting but still it doesnt work when i try to send.... its only work in the preview... why and how can I put arcade games in my forum.....

help me ASAP....thanks guys.. Crying or Very sad
theguardian

Male Posts : 2
Language : english & malay

http://www.klchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How we put a arcade games in the forum..can we...? Empty Re: How we put a arcade games in the forum..can we...?

Post by Luky August 30th 2007, 7:33 am

If you want to put arcade games in your forum you have to use make a HTML page since all of the codes from those games are HTML codes.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

How we put a arcade games in the forum..can we...? Empty Re: How we put a arcade games in the forum..can we...?

Post by theguardian September 1st 2007, 2:23 am

oOo.. I try once in the HTML page... but still when i preview the page there's nothing but the coding... do you know how exactly the html coding that i have to use..?
theguardian

Male Posts : 2
Language : english & malay

http://www.klchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky September 1st 2007, 8:23 am

You can create a games section in your forum.First you have to create an HTML page and then you insert your code for the game/games that you want.But then you have to add the page to the nav bar(where you have all the other options like login, register, gallery, calendar etc.)

There is a lot to talk about.I am not good myself with HTML but I do know I few things. but it would be best that you learn from other persons who know much more then I do so check out This Site and you will find some basic tutorials. If you still want to know more Try searching on google(works every time).Good Luck to you!
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down