The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain Founder Change

+4
MrMario
KQ
Air
Banouin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Solved Domain Founder Change

Post by Banouin April 27th 2010, 1:38 am

"What until Monday!" "Monday" "Monday" "Monday"

Huh. Look at that, It's Monday!

We were told to wait until Mr. Typlo came back on Monday and take it up with him but I ask you! How can we even do this when we are ignored by him, yeah. I sent a PM to him and got nothing back, not even a "I'm sorry, nope"

Do you all just hate to help others or hate being nice? The things we have said about the old Admins and the people we have got to come here to show there love for Way of the ninja. One of the best sites that use Forumotion, and we just get ignored.

You all must think we are stupid or something and that if you ignore us long enough that we will just go away. Good thing it's just the net right! No need to be nice here. Even when we have been nice to you just asking for you help. That is WHAT you are here for.

So I ask again.

What's the point of waiting until Monday when we are just Ignored by Mr Typlo.
Banouin

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Domain Founder Change

Post by Air April 27th 2010, 1:40 am

If you were wondering this is for the forum http://www.wayoftheinja.org

We have posted multiple times about our issues, so I'm sure you are more than aware of them.

I hope now today we can finally sort something out, cause its getting slightly ridiculous now, isn't it?
Air
Air

Female Posts : 12
Language : English

http://www.wayoftheninja.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KQ April 27th 2010, 1:40 am

We would very much like it if this issue could be addressed by Forumotion with the utmost speed.
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Male Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 27th 2010, 1:42 am

Excuse me! Typlo is a busy man and he is the only person who is support this the English Support Forum. Yes wait till Monday he just got back from being away from work for a week. So he needs to see what is going on first then go from there and help. I am sure that we have said this many times in different topics that if you don't get a reply nor the action has been fixed you should PM a staff member so that we can forward him the message. But do not come here and complain that someone isn't helping when you should know that one person can't handle everything in one day.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by KQ April 27th 2010, 1:45 am

Yeah yeah, Mr. Mario.
We would be okay with that if any of you has even taken the time to investigate this matter.

But that we know of no one has. How many of you came and looked at our site and gave a determination on PF's (The founders) Availability or activity?

None.
And we've PMed and asked a lot of you to.
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin April 27th 2010, 1:49 am

MrMario wrote:Excuse me! Typlo is a busy man and he is the only person who is support this the English Support Forum. Yes wait till Monday he just got back from being away from work for a week. So he needs to see what is going on first then go from there and help. I am sure that we have said this many times in different topics that if you don't get a reply nor the action has been fixed you should PM a staff member so that we can forward him the message. But do not come here and complain that someone isn't helping when you should know that one person can't handle everything in one day.

Even so. Just a "Okay, we are working on it" Would have been nice.

No matter how busy you are, it takes 10 secs to type that up.
Yes. People are going to come complain when they need help and the people set up to help them don't even seem like they try.

Would you be happy if you needed help and the people set up to help you just started doing other things and it seemed like the ignored you?
Banouin

Back to top Go down

Post by dark_raptor April 27th 2010, 1:53 am

Hey MrMario! What's up?
Why did you take my pictures down? And why do you ignore me? Dawa

I didn't see what was wrong with this picture. Confused
IMAGES REMOVED ONCE AGAIN. Do not post them again ~ MrMario

Last edited by dark_raptor on April 27th 2010, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Forumember

Male Posts : 42

http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by joyer16 April 27th 2010, 1:57 am

Banouin wrote:

Even so. Just a "Okay, we are working on it" Would have been nice.

No matter how busy you are, it takes 10 secs to type that up.
Yes. People are going to come complain when they need help and the people set up to help them don't even seem like they try.

Would you be happy if you needed help and the people set up to help you just started doing other things and it seemed like the ignored you?
Exactly. Yes, there's probably a lot of people who need help, but it shouldn't take long at all to reply with something.
joyer16
joyer16

Back to top Go down

Post by Air April 27th 2010, 2:01 am

It's because 'wait until monday' only works on days that don't start with 'mon' Razz

It's okay. I understand how it can be to have a life outside the internet, so this Typlo dude must be real busy, but is that really the ONLY person that can help us? On an entire site? ...Don't you think maybe someone else could have a joint leadership role with him in order to increase helpfulness on the site.. or do you not get many cases like ours on here?

All we want is for you to look at our case, closely. See that it is unlike any other you have probably had on here...

In all honesty, we're stuck in a bit of a pickle, and want to get out of it Very Happy
Air
Air

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 27th 2010, 2:11 am

dark_raptor I removed your pictures due to its not part of support nor is it helpful. Continue to post that same picture in the support section I will give you a warning.

How about this. KQ send me a PM and I will send it to Typlo right away in the staff room.

Last note. I only need one person to create a topic about this issue. So do not send no more members to create the same issue/topic. I'll just lock them and garbage them then I'll had out warnings for spamming or bans depending how bad it will get.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by joyer16 April 27th 2010, 2:14 am

MrMario wrote:dark_raptor I removed your pictures due to its not part of support nor is it helpful. Continue to post that same picture in the support section I will give you a warning.

How about this. KQ send me a PM and I will send it to Typlo right away in the staff room.

Last note. I only need one person to create a topic about this issue. So do not send no more members to create the same issue/topic. I'll just lock them and garbage them then I'll had out warnings for spamming or bans depending how bad it will get.
So we can't give our opinions?
Well, what if KQ had said in his first topics what the members of Way of the Ninja thought about this? Whould you have believed him?

Last edited by joyer16 on April 27th 2010, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
joyer16
joyer16

Back to top Go down

Post by Air April 27th 2010, 2:15 am

Threatening with bans is not helpful to the situation, and I would not call it spam as we have said something different in each topic that has been created, and has been created by a different person each time.

I appreciate you saying you will give a PM directly to Typlo in the staff room, its very kind of you! (:
But it would be nice if he would talk to us all, it wont take long. Believe me, I want to sleep tonight.
Air
Air

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin April 27th 2010, 2:16 am

This was the 1st time anyone made a topic about this.

So, yeah.

The topic is why I was ignored.

Huh.

You did it again by not posting back to my post.
Banouin

Back to top Go down

Post by KQ April 27th 2010, 2:17 am

I am sending you a PM Mr. Mario. Thank you.
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by foozah April 27th 2010, 2:18 am

Well all this "Wait until freakin' Monday" made us wait until Monday. &WE'RE BACK. (: <3

I don't think we'd be protesting the replies we have been given this vehemently if the support here actually gave the impression of caring. No "Sorry guys, we'll get to this almost ASAP."
Or someone other than Typlo could check out WOTN's situation and make it easier for Typlo, and easier for us. I don't know why you guys are relying so heavily on Typlo to do the investigating, the solving, the blahblahblah. If you have the time to constantly tell us that he's not here, that he's busy, that he doesn't have time for little people like us, then I'm pretty sure that you have the time to just check out the site and investigate our circumstances.

And banning's so barbaric. ):
Such an undiplomatic way to solve problems. It's almost as if you're running away from the angry WOTN mob.
foozah

Female Posts : 2
Language : konglish,

Back to top Go down

Post by dark_raptor April 27th 2010, 2:21 am

Yes, according to this forum we are allowed to give our opinions:
Domain Founder Change 14xikc3
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by dark_raptor April 27th 2010, 2:27 am

Yay! I got a warning! For?
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Air April 27th 2010, 2:28 am

dark_raptor wrote:Yay! I got a warning!
*hits you on the head* I'll give you a warning if you don't be careful. We need you unwarned in case. Okay! elephant
Air
Air

Back to top Go down

Post by KQ April 27th 2010, 2:29 am

Alright guys. You were all very responsive, thank you. ^^
But, let's stop for now. I sent the PM to Mr. Mario and he did offer to make a deal with us and actually help out. So let's not make his day any harder.

And~ If this doesn't work we need not get banned over this round. Afterall, how can we come back and do this again if we all got banned this time?

Last edited by KQ on April 27th 2010, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by dark_raptor April 27th 2010, 2:29 am

Well, too bad, we all got warnings.

Can I at least know why?
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Air April 27th 2010, 2:31 am

dark_raptor wrote:Well, too bad, we all got warnings.

Can I at least know why?
I just noticed I got one too... and for what. Posting in this topic.

Ridiculous. I wasn't even rude/violent/abusive like I normally am. <_<

Well, whatever. I'm done. See what happens with Typlo.

Last edited by Air on April 27th 2010, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Air
Air

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 27th 2010, 2:32 am

I forward the message already so we'll see that he has to say.

Who ever has red got a serious warning: It is for insulting me of my job and how I work. I am really tired of what you have to say. You can now go back to your forum and wait for KQ to report back about the admin account.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by KQ April 27th 2010, 2:34 am

I really do hope you were fair about this when you sent it to him, hm? I am trusting that you were, Mr. Mario, since I have no way of seeing what you said. But I got my users to stop bugging you so I desperately hope you gave us a fair shake.
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by dark_raptor April 27th 2010, 2:35 am

MrMario wrote:I forward the message already so we'll see that he has to say.

Who ever has red got a serious warning: It is for insulting me of my job and how I work. I am really tired of what you have to say. You can now go back to your forum and wait for KQ to report back about the admin account.

Brah, I don't want to post here any more, but I just want to say that I do respect you.
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Air April 27th 2010, 2:35 am

MrMario wrote:I forward the message already so we'll see that he has to say.

A warning shouldn't be given for questioning the way someone works, and because you are 'tired' of a person.
I get tired of a lot of people on WOTN, and the way I work and do my job on there is constantly questioned... but that doesn't mean I ban them.

...And I bet now I have 'questioned the way you work once more' I will face a ban.

Well, I apologise MrMario for 'insulting' you and 'how you work' but I did not mean anything by it.

I'm leaving now anyway, thank you.
Air
Air

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk April 27th 2010, 3:15 am

i heard enough of this bashing/flaming.
None of this will be tolerated here.

the bottom line is you have to be patient..there are many people who need help with things and even with a staff of 20 we would still not be able to get to everyone at once.

Remember forumotion is a free forum host. sure you can buy your own domain and credits.. but over all it's still free as well as all support. so if people are just going to whine,complain and can not be patient then we can be jerks and just ignore it as well.. do we do that here? NO ABSOULUTLY NOT.. but i can tell you one thing we dont have time to babysit and put up with members bitterness because we did not jump right on it or be able to solve there problem immediately

Typlo will take all messages as he received them.. he will also take things that are in priority first as well.. you can not expect one person/official to take care of everyone's problems or needs at once..

that being said. i dont want to come off as being a bitter jerk either. but you have to understand bashing and complaining will get you no where.

Now if we can please break down the problems you are having or if you can provide links to your problems where you initially posted them i will be happy to take a look and pass it on to typlos office personally.

but even me doing this dose not mean he will be able to jump right on it.
But i will explain the best i can in regards to your problems and state that yous have anxiously been waiting for a reply and would like to have the issues resolved ASAP.

We apologise for the delay but i can ensure you the matter will be looked and resolved by typlo or other staff as soon as they are able to get to it.

So please post the links or reiterate the situations yous are haveing and i will pass it along.. any more bashing,whining,complaining or something that may start flaming.. then i will be forced to place warnings and or banishment's.

there is no reason for me to do so.i understand yous are all upset and want your matter taken care of. so one again please try to be patient and direct me to the threads that was initially started in regards to your problem or fill me in here.

Thank you
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by KQ April 27th 2010, 3:31 am

https://help.forumotion.com/garbage-f4/i-m-back-domain-problem-again-t68905.htm

This thread.

We do not like that our threads were moved to the garbage after we were given the company line: "Wait 6 months"

We wanted our situation investigated. We've been "Waiting 6 months" for at least 7 months, arguably 18 months. That rule is not working for us.

We got frustrated because every time our users came on and did something we were locked away and tossed into the garbage. We wanted one thread. To make one thread where we could make a clear case for why this rule wasn't worth making for our situation and why we needed help.

And I am glad you are taking time to look into the matter. We have been asking that someone do that. No one has bothered to look at our site, ask me for more details, or check on anything. Frankly we've been given the same rule "Wait 6 months" and the reason we got upset was because our case warrants more work.

We're sorry if we came off rude, but frankly being accused of making double accounts when it wasn't so, having all our threads moved to the Garbage Bin when we had legitimate complaints, being warned for just posting in a thread, etc was infuriating.

We get that he's busy. We don't really care. What good is it if he's busy or not if all our threads have been put into a garbage bin? He could have all day to do stuff but he'd never see it.

We get that you guys are mad at us, but all we really want here is that an unfortunate situation be taken care of.

And I'd like to say you guys did jump right on the problem. By threatening to lock and ban us. We aren't upset about whether you were quick to answer our plea, but about the operation in which you handled it.

Thank you for looking into this, Mr. Kirk. I hope I didn't seem too bitter here, and I did not mean to start a fight with this post, but merely give you a clarification. My users would much prefer we politely and rationally discuss this issue. I am willing to PM anyone and tell them what's going on in case the thread above and the thread linked inside is unclear. I have no problem telling you guys what's going on in my site and why we need this situation taken care of. I just don't want our complaints again to be locked and ignored.
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk April 27th 2010, 10:00 am

well i am going to have to look into everthing i possibly can first to determine my own evaluation.

6 months.. and the post are trashed.. there is a reason they are trashed.We do not just send things there for the heck of it..

so dunno.. I'll look into it if there is way i feel i can help i will.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 27th 2010, 2:47 pm

Typlo replied and said if you can provide him the the email address I can forward it to him to start the process of getting the account.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by KQ April 27th 2010, 8:35 pm

The site's Email Address? My email address?

The site email address is: WOTNNinja@gmail.com

Or at least that's what I set under Admin Email settings.

My email is quater200@gmail.com
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next