The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have found some spelling errors ...

3 posters

Go down

I have found some spelling errors ... Empty I have found some spelling errors ...

Post by MetroidStatick September 30th 2007, 6:06 am

I have noticed that the option PM (the button) under someones avatar, it is spelled MP, I just want you guys to know that, and in hope of someone changing it. Thanks!

NGForums.forumotion.com

MetroidStatick
MetroidStatick
MetroidStatick

Male Posts : 11
Language : English

http://ngforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I have found some spelling errors ... Empty Re: I have found some spelling errors ...

Post by Cornelia September 30th 2007, 8:57 am

hello.

You are tallking about the button on THIS forum ?

If yes, I have just noticed it. I will tell The Godfather and Typlo about this since the FM's graphic designer forgot to translate it for the English board.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

I have found some spelling errors ... Empty Re: I have found some spelling errors ...

Post by CBP September 30th 2007, 10:18 am

Katt wrote:You are tallking about the button on THIS forum ?

By this comment I'm just wondering, is it possible to get the M and the P switched around on all themes forumotion has for it's users? Like for instance, I'm pretty much using the Gothic theme, is it possible to get that fixed? Or should I ask for a graphics design favor?
CBP
CBP
Forumember

Male Posts : 129
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Cr October 1st 2007, 2:50 pm

I have found two spelling mistakes. One mistake is within, Error No pictures selected for upload or unknow error. Where the word unknow should be unknown. The second mistake is in the gothic theme that i am using, which has two letters on a button as mp for private message, instead of the two letters on that button being pm for private message. Can you please fix these up, thanks.
Raven Cr

Back to top Go down