The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an Admin Used His admin powers to hack a founder ?????

4 posters

Go down

an Admin Used His admin powers to hack a founder ????? Empty an Admin Used His admin powers to hack a founder ?????

Post by Burhan Mysterio December 16th 2010, 10:09 pm

i have just made a guy an admin in my forum , i left for 5 mins only to find that my founder account got hacked by that guy , my password got also changed using a non founder account , is that possible ????

here is a prove :

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img819/4605/88966142.png

i think that i got control back but i'm not sure yet so please tell me how is that possible ????

Last edited by Burhan Mysterio on December 17th 2010, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Burhan Mysterio

Language : german,english and turkish

Back to top Go down

an Admin Used His admin powers to hack a founder ????? Empty Re: an Admin Used His admin powers to hack a founder ?????

Post by Tilum December 16th 2010, 10:13 pm

Thats happened a lot recently,

You can restore access to the account via the utilities.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

an Admin Used His admin powers to hack a founder ????? Empty Re: an Admin Used His admin powers to hack a founder ?????

Post by Burhan Mysterio December 16th 2010, 10:15 pm

i know but the question is how is that possibly possible , if i didnt get online at that time my forum would have been hacked...
Burhan Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy December 17th 2010, 12:24 am

He may have guessed your password.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 17th 2010, 1:07 am

Why don't you change your title of your topic related to your problem first?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Burhan Mysterio December 17th 2010, 9:51 am

its impossible to guess my password it was something like :
IGHTa4.7
its the strongest password type.
and kk ill change the title but this is important.
Burhan Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 17th 2010, 7:00 pm

First off don't give someone access to the admin panel that you don't even know. You should see his/her action for a while and review the work.

Password is too easy so that would of helped. Do you also have a hotmail account linked to the founder account or even yahoo? Those are easy to hack into. If the creation email hasn't been changed I can reset the password for you. Just PM me forum address and creation email.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down