The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

2 posters

Go down

Google Chrome is Hating my Forum Empty Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

Post by DM Issy February 5th 2011, 3:43 am

K so I run a small D&D RP forum. And just today, it has started to hate one of my players, who runs Chrome. According to what he said, he posted a response, and then the page that came up was "This Website is not Available". So then he tried to go back to the Index and got an "Error 101" message. We have tried everything we can think of, including clearing the Cache (recomended on this site), Cleaning & Defraging his hard drive, restarting the computer, and it's fully updated. I have NO idea what's going on, and any help would be appreciated.
DM Issy

Female Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Google Chrome is Hating my Forum Empty Re: Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

Post by MrMario February 5th 2011, 4:22 am

Did this user click refresh?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Google Chrome is Hating my Forum Empty Re: Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

Post by DM Issy February 5th 2011, 4:37 am

MrMario wrote:Did this user click refresh?

He's refreshed more times than either of us can count AND he's tried on IE8. That one rejects him too.

I've been researching, and one problem I've seen with the error message is that (forgive me if I explain this a little odd), he's visited the site too many times in a short time and he's been blocked because it's thinking he's a bot or something. I dunno if there's anywhere where I can fix this tho.
DM Issy

Female Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down