The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

Post by DM Issy on February 5th 2011, 3:43 am

K so I run a small D&D RP forum. And just today, it has started to hate one of my players, who runs Chrome. According to what he said, he posted a response, and then the page that came up was "This Website is not Available". So then he tried to go back to the Index and got an "Error 101" message. We have tried everything we can think of, including clearing the Cache (recomended on this site), Cleaning & Defraging his hard drive, restarting the computer, and it's fully updated. I have NO idea what's going on, and any help would be appreciated.

DM Issy

Female Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

Post by MrMario on February 5th 2011, 4:22 am

Did this user click refresh?

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Google Chrome is Hating my Forum

Post by DM Issy on February 5th 2011, 4:37 am

@MrMario wrote:Did this user click refresh?

He's refreshed more times than either of us can count AND he's tried on IE8. That one rejects him too.

I've been researching, and one problem I've seen with the error message is that (forgive me if I explain this a little odd), he's visited the site too many times in a short time and he's been blocked because it's thinking he's a bot or something. I dunno if there's anywhere where I can fix this tho.

DM Issy

Female Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum