The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question of Content

2 posters

Go down

Question of Content Empty Question of Content

Post by Dude18472 17/4/2011, 01:54

Not even sure if this is in the right section, so sorry if it isn't.

Hiya, a friend and I are going to create and run a forum about fanfiction, writing and roleplay. Any and all kinds are accepted while it focuses on fanfiction and roleplay, there will be sections regarding general writing as well. Discussion, actual posted stories, and roleplays will all be included.

The age limit of the forum in our rules will be around 14 to 15 at minimum, as we aim to make this a teen and up forum, and our question is, in addition to having all content of the board itself be PG to PG-13 at maximum, would we also be able to have a closed-off forum that contains content above PG 13, that would count as mature content. This forum would be heavily watched by the staff, and you'd need to be at least 17 to even be allowed to to view or post in it. I've seen this occur on a few other Forumotion forums, but I really wanted to shoot it by the staff here before we add the forum itself to our board.

The forum would be obviously invisible to all members that are not apart of a special group, that is able to view the forum. Not even designated moderators can view it if they are underage-only the two administrators *myself and my friend*, who are both 17 and older, would be able to view it even if we aren't in the group itself. The actual mature forum would basically be a miniature version of the rest of the board, which contains forums for general writing, fanfiction and discussion for ideas of both, plus roleplaying.

If we can make this closed-off mature forum, are there any parameters you would like us to follow?
Dude18472

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Question of Content Empty Re: Question of Content

Post by MrMario 17/4/2011, 04:48

That is at your own risk. If someone someone reports your forum to Forumotion of mature content that shouldn't be displayed you will lose your forum. If it was me I wouldn't be do it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down