The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 simple questions (2 questions to go)

4 posters

Go down

Solved 3 simple questions (2 questions to go)

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 4:39 am

1)since my site logo is centered i would like to center my site title(name) any codes for that?

2)if i set any user to inactive would it decrease my forums/activity points?

3)how to get a flaming group name/title;i want to change the type of my admins group i mean i want to have a crown,flames etc

EDITED....

i dont want 3 anymore but i replace the question so

3) I want add a topic icon called completed but it can only be modified by mods and edited by mods only does anyone know how{ DONE}

Last edited by kamz89 on May 23rd 2011, 3:40 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: 3 simple questions (2 questions to go)

Post by Maikeru Shinigami May 22nd 2011, 4:47 am

1. First go to the Administrator Panel. Click on the category called Display. Look for the second category called Homepage, and click on Headers & Navigation. The option Logo Positioning should answer your concerns.

2. Pretty sure it will. Cause by the user being inactive, the forum cannot sense if a new account has been made. Which is why in the bottom where it shows who is online. Nothing appears as a new user cause the user is not activated. If the forum cannot sense it. The point will not be able to either.

3. Some tutorials allow this to happen. It includes CSS. Though, I forgot the link to the tutorial. I am sorry.
Maikeru Shinigami
Maikeru Shinigami
Forumember

Male Posts : 120
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 5:16 am

Sunagakure wrote:1. First go to the Administrator Panel. Click on the category called Display. Look for the second category called Homepage, and click on Headers & Navigation. The option Logo Positioning should answer your concerns.

2. Pretty sure it will. Cause by the user being inactive, the forum cannot sense if a new account has been made. Which is why in the bottom where it shows who is online. Nothing appears as a new user cause the user is not activated. If the forum cannot sense it. The point will not be able to either.

3. Some tutorials allow this to happen. It includes CSS. Though, I forgot the link to the tutorial. I am sorry.

1)i know that but im saying that how to center my site title not logo

2)ok

3)its ok np

and thanks for answering

Back to top Go down

Post by Base May 22nd 2011, 10:20 am

For your topic icon question, it's possible to set permissions for them: https://help.forumotion.com/t86303-topic-icons-how-to-add-a-solved-icon
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 10:47 pm

Base wrote:For your topic icon question, it's possible to set permissions for them: https://help.forumotion.com/t86303-topic-icons-how-to-add-a-solved-icon
thanks only 2 questions to go now

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 22nd 2011, 11:16 pm

Code:
<center> </center>
2. No it doesn't.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2011, 3:35 am

solved

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 23rd 2011, 10:33 am

3 simple questions (2 questions to go) Solved10Since this thread has been marked as 'Solved', I will now lock this thread.

~ Joph25
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down