The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

3 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by tha_fat_cat December 22nd 2007, 9:17 am

1. Can I change The name of my forum?

2. Am I able to add ads of my choice to the site?

3. If the time came, Could I pay to be moved to a non free-forum with all I have gotten set up?

4. If i showed a tech a web site that I would like to set up a few options like they had, how posible/exspensive would it be?
tha_fat_cat

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by zinex December 22nd 2007, 9:22 am

1. Can I change The name of my forum? You can change your forums address in admin>>>general>>>forums address and you can change the title in admin>>>general>>>configuration.

2. Am I able to add ads of my choice to the site? if you have ads set to ad free from forumotion you can then add your own ads to overall footers, or headers, or homepage message box.

3. If the time came, Could I pay to be moved to a non free-forum with all I have gotten set up? I dont believe this is an option.

4. If i showed a tech a web site that I would like to set up a few options like they had, how posible/exspensive would it be? tech will not implement features for one person, however members can make suggestions in the suggestions for your forums forum as long as it hasnt already been suggested and if enough members want the same feature and tech is able to implement it, it will be done.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by tha_fat_cat December 22nd 2007, 11:04 am

Ive changed the name, but how do I change what the header says? Sorry Im pretty dumb about these things
tha_fat_cat

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 22nd 2007, 12:52 pm

To change the title of the forum(which appears under the navbar) go to admin panel=>General=>Configuration=>Configuration and look for this box"Site name". To add a title to the Page of your browser(like it says Questions on this one) look for this box"Homepage title" and enter the title you would like the forum to display.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down