The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

lost founder password for mario

Go down

lost founder password for mario

Post by renegadesrath on October 22nd 2011, 10:38 am

hi there you asked me to provide you what i would like you to do on this situation i require that you email me my password i have pm you with the info you need according to the link page thanks for the help mario

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: lost founder password for mario

Post by vExodus on October 22nd 2011, 11:53 am

Have you tried the Forgot Password function on the login page? If you know the password to your email account that you used to register your account on a forum, use the following code below in your address. Simply add it at the end of the forum's url -

Language : English, Gaelic, German, Russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Animinus on October 22nd 2011, 3:17 pm

I am providing you with a forumotion forgot password links for founders. Most times, if you use the forgot password on your forum, they will not let founders request a new password due to security issues.

Male Posts : 52
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on October 22nd 2011, 8:02 pm

I see your PM. If you don't get a reply please send me a new PM with the information again. Also in the future please avoid making topics to update this issue, since its all suppose to be done in PM.

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum