The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!)

5 posters

Go down

How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!) Empty How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!)

Post by HelpME December 23rd 2007, 8:56 pm

How would I ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE?? or can i switch my site to an RPG? and how do i find out what kind of web do i have(ex RPG)?

Last edited by on December 23rd 2007, 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
HelpME
Forumember

Language : engilsh

Back to top Go down

How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!) Empty Re: How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!)

Post by Caihlem December 23rd 2007, 9:17 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!) Empty Re: How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!)

Post by HelpME December 23rd 2007, 10:01 pm

I Fixed it Now Help me!! PLEASE!
HelpME
Forumember

Language : engilsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 23rd 2007, 10:04 pm

You should read This
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunturisusi March 10th 2008, 11:57 am

I have read these instructions very carefully. But - I cannot find anywhere in ACP this "Modules Activation => Activate RPG mode" - so I am not able to activate this RGP-mode.

http://tunturisusi.heavenforum.org/index.htm
Tunturisusi

Language : finnish

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 10th 2008, 12:46 pm

Go to admin panel=>Modules=>Roleplay Game=>Fields management and look for this option "Display the character sheet" and choose yes.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunturisusi March 10th 2008, 2:20 pm

Yes, thanks, I am able to do that. But does that action activate the RGP-module - I am not sure. It seems, that this option is not activated on my forum, even after that.
Tunturisusi

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 11th 2008, 12:49 am

You probably have to create fields first to show the rpg up. Go to "Modules / RPG" and click "Add a field". Fill in the form and save - the "Visible on forum" option allows you to show the field in the profile of a member nearby his posts. Additionally, every member that wants to partake the rpg, has to activate the character sheet in his own Profile (Character-Sheet-tab). Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunturisusi March 11th 2008, 8:03 am

How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!) Legend

I have created those fields. But Roleplay Module is not activated - in this picture: modify and delete in Legend, they don't work, they are not active and it's impossible to click to them.

There is nowhere in my ACP any clickable link "Activate RGP".

Maybe, here is something, which I am understanding not correctly...?
Tunturisusi

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 11th 2008, 2:12 pm

You activate the RPG by doing the step Luky mentioned already above. Are you sure that you and your members have already generated their character sheet in their Profile? You can do that also manually in "Modules / RPG / Generate the Sheets". Once activated, your members find the tab "Character sheet" when they are visiting their Profile.

Also, in "Fields Management" when you click on the How do i ACTIVATE THE RPG MODULE(Hasnt Been Helped yet!!) Editer of one field, are you sure that the box "modifyable by the member" is checked when you want to allow them to change the field themselves. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunturisusi March 11th 2008, 7:14 pm

Ok thanks! I will study this now.
Tunturisusi

Back to top Go down