The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some problems~ please help.....

2 posters

Go down

some problems~ please help..... Empty some problems~ please help.....

Post by aditijain June 3rd 2012, 4:05 pm

Here are some problems about my forum. Please help...

1. I need to use fb like button on my forum. I have created fb page for it and even obtained html5 and oframe codes. But I don't know how to edit html on my forum...

2. How to put picture in individual problem. I am not asking to put picture in index on main page(this option appear when we edit an forum). I mean when we open a forum a picture appear with forum name...

3. Is it possible to host image other then on serveimg. Actually problem is that I want direct hosting like facebook Not copy past of url. It is really annoying.

One more thing, this forum is really supporting. Thanks....
aditijain

Language : english

Back to top Go down

some problems~ please help..... Empty Re: some problems~ please help.....

Post by Darren1 June 3rd 2012, 5:59 pm

Hi, and thanks for choosing ForuMotion, and for your compliment Smile

1) You can put the HTML code anywhere you want it to be, I can help you if you tell me where you want it Wink
Additionally, if you go: Admin panel >> Modules > Widgets > there's something for 'social networking' and you can activate the facebook there Smile

2) You can add an image in this code: [img]YOUR LINK HERE[/img]

3) No, it is not possible on ForuMotion (To my knowledge) Sorry.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by aditijain June 4th 2012, 4:49 am

Hii Daren,

Thanks!!!

1. I need to put fb like button on my forum's main page. http://sbcreations.co.cc
I have enabled fb from that section and even fb login is possible. But no fb like button appears anywhere on forum.

2. How to put that code? Please reconsider I donot wabt to put image in any post. I want to put it in an indvidual forum.

3. NOP. I asked this qustion just becauswe I read some
Where that own pic hosting is possible...
aditijain

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 June 4th 2012, 1:18 pm

All good Smile

1) Is there anywhere particular you want it in the index page?

2 & 3 - it's not possible to directly upload to our Servers as you don't have access to the DataBase to make the changes you would need to do to make this possible. You would have to host it somewhere, ie, photobucket, servimg, tinypic and use the code I gave above to put it anywhere on your site.

You might be able to host it and have it auto-load into the reply editor, but I have no idea if that's possible, you will have to wait for someone who knows Javascript quite well to confirm this.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down