How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have? How can I add a reputation system in wh Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have? How can I add a reputation system in wh

ebi

Language : english

Solved How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have? How can I add a reputation system in wh

Post by ebi July 8th 2012, 12:58 am

Sorry if they have been asked before but couldnt find them.
    How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have?
    How can I add a reputation system in which the member get one small rep bar at the bottom?
    How can I create a better profile for the user?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Last edited by ebi on July 8th 2012, 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19313
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have? How can I add a reputation system in wh

Post by Ape July 8th 2012, 3:55 am

ebi wrote:
    How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have?
    ok this can be found here >> User Ranks

ebi wrote:How can I add a reputation system in which the member get one small rep bar at the bottom?
    Take a look here >> The points system or here >> Reputation system (Evaluation "Thanks" Button)

ebi wrote:How can I create a better profile for the user?
    Take a look here >> Personalized Profile fields / & Warning System

Thank you in advance for the answers.[/quote]

I Hope this has helped you on all your matters

~APE~ How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have? How can I add a reputation system in wh Ascaso
    ebi

Language : english

Solved Re: How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have? How can I add a reputation system in wh

Post by ebi July 8th 2012, 5:28 am

Thank you very much, and i changed the title.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51496
    Language : English

Post by SLGray July 8th 2012, 6:40 am

Topic Solved & Locked

How can i give the members a small bar, that changes with the number of posts they have? How can I add a reputation system in wh Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.