The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

ok i have looked for 30 minutes ? about moderators and allowing them to make sticky threads

SamisthephoenixofGH

Language : english

Solved ok i have looked for 30 minutes ? about moderators and allowing them to make sticky threads

Post by SamisthephoenixofGH August 9th 2012, 6:37 am

is this possible? or only admins can do this? i have looked everywhere and i cant find anything on it.

Thanks

Last edited by SamisthephoenixofGH on August 9th 2012, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6980
    Language : EN, FR, ES

Solved Re: ok i have looked for 30 minutes ? about moderators and allowing them to make sticky threads

Post by Sir Chivas™ August 9th 2012, 6:44 am

Hi, Hello

Modify the moderator's permission. Make sure , you have marked all "simple permission" & "moderator status"
    SamisthephoenixofGH

Solved Re: ok i have looked for 30 minutes ? about moderators and allowing them to make sticky threads

Post by SamisthephoenixofGH August 9th 2012, 6:46 am

i am having issues tonight where do i do that at? i thought i had fixed everything for the mods, BUT i cant find it. Thanks
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6980
    Language : EN, FR, ES

Post by Sir Chivas™ August 9th 2012, 6:51 am

Try both Moderator's & Forum's permissions.

Moderators: ACP >> Users & Group >> Group Administration >> Permission (tab)

Forums: ACP >> General >> Categories & Forums >> Edit each forum and check the permission. ( can try advance mode ).
    SamisthephoenixofGH

Post by SamisthephoenixofGH August 9th 2012, 6:54 am

Ok thank you i was about to pull my hair out.

I had done the first one but i have to go through and change each individual forum talk about aggravating.

Thanks so much!
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499
    Language : English

Post by SLGray August 9th 2012, 9:28 am

Topic Solved & Locked

ok i have looked for 30 minutes ? about moderators and allowing them to make sticky threads Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 8:36 am