The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Multiple Forums

2 posters

Go down

Creating Multiple Forums Empty Creating Multiple Forums

Post by Sheik 18/8/2012, 05:53

I've personally have searched several times to find a topic that would match up with this but was unable to find one up til this time. My question to you is:

1) When making your forum, your "Home"/"Index" on your navibar is your main forum, If I wish to have a "Home" page that is more of an opening image/information then another button next to it that leads to the actual "forum" how would that be done, or is it even possible.

2) When having my own website, is it possible to create two sections on the navibar for 2 separate forums? (Ex. I would like members to have complete access to the main forums, then another forum separately which i would like to make accessible to only admin/staff that I choose in another navibar tab. This is so that the 2 forums are not mushed together, but separated in a more convenient fashion.)

My apologies if you get confused by what I asked, but if you could inform me of this, that would be much appreciated.
Sheik

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Creating Multiple Forums Empty Re: Creating Multiple Forums

Post by AM99 18/8/2012, 06:04

Just make the admin forum on the the normal forum but hide it so only the admins can see it.
AM99
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheik 18/8/2012, 06:06

AM99 wrote:Just make the admin forum on the the normal forum but hide it so only the admins can see it.

I know how to do that, what I wish to know is if it is possible to make 2 separate forums (both linked on the navibar) instead of placing it on the normal forums hidden.
Sheik

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by AM99 18/8/2012, 06:10

no i don't think so, but just confirm it with a admin
AM99
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheik 22/8/2012, 03:19